followers view all
following view all
|· Internet Marketing Tip Sheet
· Websites Made Easy
|Our mission is to help individuals, small businesses, and non-profits achieve their online goals.
Vital Webs was co-founded by Ed Stutzman and Todd Raymer and is based out of Cleveland, TN, just north of Chattanooga.
If your business or non-profit organization is not achieving its internet marketing goals or you are just getting started then contact Vital Webs and get on the right track.
He\'s a nut.
For over 20 years, Ed has been delivering significant value for entrepreneurs, non-profits, and businesses by helping to slash costs and increase revenue, while streamlining business processes.
As a Certified Supply Chain Professional, Ed understands the demands placed on organizations in our current climate of economic pressure and stress.
Ed is a wildly creative thinker and energetic advocate for simple, powerful solutions.
His favorite movie is Willy Wonka.
The original version.
Not the new version.
He thinks that new version is just kind of, well... creepy.
But, the original version?
He thinks that one was perfect and has almost every line and song memorized.
For over 20 years, Todd has helped many companies profit from his direct and powerfully effective approach to solving business problems.
As a Certified Project Management Professional Todd applies proven methodologies and communication skills to ensure success.
Todd is a huge Star Trek fan who combines his deep technical background with a knack for solving problems quickly.
Welcome to the Vital Webs Article Zone
- SEO: Internal Links - Are They Really Necessary?
Added: Nov 10th 2010 at 2:46 PM · 727 views · 2 comments · 50 likes · read the article
- SEO: How To Get Links For Your Website
Added: Jul 12th 2010 at 12:00 PM · 2905 views · 19 comments · 83 likes · read the article
- SEO: Link Popularity
Added: Jul 10th 2010 at 9:58 AM · 1104 views · 5 comments · 57 likes · read the article
- SEO: International Link Building For A World Of Traffic
Added: Jul 7th 2010 at 4:08 PM · 785 views · 1 comments · 56 likes · read the article
- Public Service: Pet Peace of Mind
Added: Jul 4th 2010 at 11:26 AM · 1242 views · 4 comments · 71 likes · read the article
- Motivational Video: Will you Fight?
Added: Jul 4th 2010 at 9:21 AM · 860 views · 1 comments · 50 likes · read the article
- Review: IM faceplate
Added: Jul 3rd 2010 at 10:13 PM · 1294 views · 5 comments · 74 likes · read the article
- SEO: The Importance of Link Building
Added: Jul 3rd 2010 at 9:44 PM · 972 views · 10 comments · 63 likes · read the article
- Internet Marketing: Is there a Secret?
Added: Jul 2nd 2010 at 9:12 AM · 951 views · 7 comments · 70 likes · read the article
- Advertising: Is Marketing the Same as Advertising?
Added: Jul 1st 2010 at 6:34 PM · 1234 views · 4 comments · 64 likes · read the article
- Internet Marketing: A Perfect Match
Added: Jul 1st 2010 at 1:42 PM · 874 views · 8 comments · 57 likes · read the article
- VIDEO: Randy Pausch's "Last Lecture" is AWESOME! Will you stop long enough to watch it?
- Enjoy social browsing and get awesome traffic, FREE, with Sweeva...
- VIDEO: You owe it to yourself, your family, and your business to watch this video now from Gary Vee
- VIDEO: Ever seen 40 motivating movies in 2 minutes? You will in this engaging and creative clip.
- VIDEO: Can you overcome limits? This is one of the most beautiful versions of Amazing Grace we've heard.
- VIDEO: Can you spot a Linchpin? Can you tell if some is INDISPENSABLE? Are you INDISPENSABLE?
|share||like 180||report||8332 views|
The end of geography
Some of the most important inventions of the last hundred years:
Air conditioning--which made it possible to do productive work in any climate
Credit cards--which enabled transactions to take place at a distance
Television--which homogenized 150 world cultures into just a few
Federal Express and container ships--which made the transport of physical goods both dependable and insanely cheap
The internet--which moved information from one end of the world to the other as easily as across the room
Cell phones--which cut the wires
If you're still betting on geography, on winning merely because you're local, I hope you have a special case in mind.
- Cannot load RSS feed.