BizLaunchMarketing | mikekulpinski
Just Launched i am excited to say we have created something big with some big names online I am just blown away by the responce, fill out the info join us http://www.adkreator.com/squeezepagehit.php?bid=65412&sp=Y.
unknown

You Can Have The Best Leads In The World !!!!

Jul 31st 2010 at 8:24 PM

My name is mike and I can help you grow your business starting just minutes from now. Have you ever wondered how some people seem to be able to make money every time they send an email? Or how come some people can grow a downline seemingly overnight? The answer is simple........Leads

 http://www.bizlaunchmarketing.com

Biz Launch Marketing offers the best leads on the internet at prices you would pay for all of the junk leads that are available everywhere else. Our verification process is second to none and more than 75% of our incoming leads are classified as unfit for our clients. The remaining 25% have been cleaned, verified, scrubbed and are waiting to hear about your opportunity. When you buy leads from us you can rest assured that your advertising dollars are being spent in the best possible way. Each and every lead that you receive is guaranteed to be deliverable and will be replaced if it is not.

 A well written email can return a 40% click rate with an incredibly high percentage of sales and signups. Stop wasting time and money sending your offer to dead email addresses, spam traps, honeypots, complainers, safe lists, etc, and start maximizing your ROI today by sending your offer to people that are actually sitting there waiting to hear about it. Biz Launch Marketing will give you the leads you need to kick start whatever business you are advertising AND you can make a great living by referring your downline to us. In fact, if you're downline buys leads from us, you will earn from us and your downline will grow at the same time. This is a win, win solution to your advertising needs. Signup today and start succeeding immediately. http://www.bizlaunchmarketing.com

To Your Success,

mike kulpinski

Biz Launch Marketing

0 comments
Please to comment

sign in

Username
Password
Remember Me


New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here