followers view all
|listismoney is not in any groups|
|Home based business; work at home: affiliate/online marketing; autoresponder list builder, website traffic|
Article Writing Resolution
Steps for Writing an Article Around Resolutions to Consider:
- Pick a Resolution/Set of Resolutions – Identify resolutions related to your niche that’ll help others improve their own lives. They may be things you’ve tried yourself, you’re committing to now or you plan on trying later. If you have experiences with whatever resolutions you share, it can be really valuable to share your own challenges and/or triumphs. If you have a few ideas, you can turn them each into their own article.
- Write a Title and Introduction – Write a title and introduction that describes the area of life that requires the resolution you’ve chosen. The introduction should make it clear exactly why your article is important. That may include drawing from personal experiences.
- Describe the Resolution – Next, explain your resolution idea and why it works. This section can be somewhat brief because the execution of the resolution is explained in the next step.
- Make a List – List steps or ways to ensure your readers can follow through on the resolution. Lifestyle resolutions are easy to come up with, but they’re even easier to give up on if we don’t set ground rules or have ways to check up on ourselves. It may be a list of goals or steps in a process. Just make it clear exactly what needs to be done.
- Recap the Resolution – Recap your resolution idea and, once again, explain why it’ll help. Give the reader a feeling of security that they’ll be able to follow through with your suggestions.
Remember that these types of articles have seasonal significance. There will be more interest in them during the beginning of each new year. That doesn’t mean they completely lose their value during the rest of the year. Leave out dates and other time-sensitive info and the articles will stay evergreen.
Use this template today to write your next set of high-quality, original articles for more traffic back to your website or blog. Also, leave a comment to share your own resolutions or template ideas.
|share||like 29||report||237 views|