followers view all
following view all
|kanakeak is not in any groups|
Wordpress SEO Tips: Proper Way To Do On Page SEO Optimization
We often searching for the latest on page SEO tips and came out with the traditional results which tell us to put the keyword in title, meta description blah blah blah! You should already know about those actions if you are in the business for a while now. Today I will tell you the most actionable WordPress SEO tips on "on page SEO optimization". Either way, "How to optimize your content with WordPress". This post is a simple checklist of jobs you should've done to have a healthy WordPress site with optimized content.
You can also read this article "On-Page SEO: Anatomy of a Perfectly Optimized Page" of Brian Dean to get more information about On page SEO.
WordPress SEO tips: Quick Checklist Of Optimization TermsBelow are the quick checklist of jobs to be done to get your WordPress content optimized.
- Yoast Plugin
- Title optimization (It's better to have your keyword in the first part of your content's title)
- Meta description
- H1 tag (H1 tag will automatically be added to your post/page title, please have only one H1 tag per post/page)
- H2 tag (You can have more than one but not over 10 H2 tags in a page. Because excessive H2 tags can cause harm to your site's SEO. Put your keyword in one of those H2 tags)
- SEO friendly URL (Don't forget to use the keyword in URL)
- Put the keyword in the first paragraph, better to have in first 100 words.
- Optimize Images (Image size, name, compression, and alt text)
- Internal linking (Put links to other related content)
- Site speed (Speed of your site depends on many factors, you can improve it by using a plugin to compress the HTML, CSS, and JS files. Along with them you should always use one caching plugin like W3 Total Cache.)
- Use Sitemap Plugin if you don't have the Yoast/Jetpack plugin installed
- Avoid using the same title in multiple pages
- Use CDN to boost the speed of your site
- Use spam comment blocking plugins like Akismet
- Disable or put nofollow attribute to all kind of archive pages
- Fix broken links using an URL redirection plugin
- Check SEO status of your content using online tools like SEOSiteCheckup
- Use Google Analytics (Sometimes it helps to understand the potentiality of your content, Once I drove few test traffic from social sites to my content, and magically my article was jumped from number 17th position to 9th position in 2 days. May be Google monitor the traffic itself when we use their services like Google Analytics.)
- Avoid using a ton of menu items in main navigation
ConclusionI will update this checklist on a regular basis to uncover every latest aspect of WordPress on page SEO optimization. Please put a quick comment below to get your question answered.
International Mastercard Debit Card Registration - Payoneer
Payoneer is one of the leading online payment gateway now a days. They provide physical mastercard debit card to all of their users for free. As a payoneer card holder, you can shop with your card or can withdraw money from any mastercard supported ATM booth anywhere in the world. If you are searching for a virtual mastercard debit card registration or a physical debit card to get your international payments then Payoneer can be the best choice for you.Here I will tell you everything about the process of getting your own Mastercard Debit Card at your door within next two weeks. And yes! all of these for absolutely free with no hidden cost.
In bonus, you'll get an extra $25 bonus in your card after signing up when your balance reached $100, which should be done by clicking this link and getting payment only from your clients. This means, you will not eligible for $25 bonus if you load your card yourself or if you get these money from any individuals. You should get payment from a company likes 'Upwork' or 'Amazon'. Although, it doesn't matter if your client don't have an online preference, If they sent your payment from their company bank account then you'll be able to get your bonus as well.
Let's dive into the sign up process of PayoneerUnlike other payment gateways, the sign up process of payoneer is really easy and can be done in between 5 minutes. I have added some screen shots of sign up wizard below to make a clear view on which kind of information is needed to singing up in payoneer.
Why Payoneer can be the best international mastercard debit cardAfter successful registration Payoneer will issue a mastercard debit card under your name and shipped it toward you as well. You supposed to receive your card in between 14 days after signing up. You should activate your card by log in into your dashboard at payoneer. Simply put your card number and your desired PIN number(These will be needed whenever you withdraw money from a teller/ATM) to activate it.
Receive payment from companies you work withPayoneer is a quickly growing payment gateway and supports almost all popular online job marketplaces like Upwork, Fiverr, PeoplePerHour etc. it supports affiliate marketplaces like amazon, cpalead, envato etc. also ad networks like infolinks.I have added some of these sites in my payoneer account to receive payments from them. You can see in the screen shot below.
Get real bank accounts in USA, UK, China and JapanUp on registration payoneer will create different bank accounts in different places by your name. You can use this accounts to transfer or receive funds from global clients who wants to pay you by bank deposit. Remember your clients should sent you payments from their company bank account, payments from individuals will be rejected. When someone deposit funds in one of these bank, the amount will be available in your payoneer balance and you can then transfer or withdraw right from your dashboard.Payoneer supports three different currencies which are USD, EUR and GBP. One US Bank account will be created for USD balance same as one for EUR in Germany (It may very sometimes) and one for GBP in UK. To eligible to get China and Japans bank account you need to verify your identity by uploading scanned copy of your ID card. Amount received in USD balance will be automatically loaded into your debit card.Here is a screen shot of Global payment service page inside payoneer dashboard.
Flexible Withdrawal SystemPayoneer allows you to withdraw fund to your local bank account as well as you can withdraw directly using your mastercard debit card from any mastercard supported ATM booth anywhere in the world.
See account activities whenever you wantBelow image represents how you can get to know about all of your transactions by simply visiting the view transactions page.
$25 for each referralPayoneer has an awesome referral system where you and your referral both will be rewarded with $25 when someone sign up through your referral link and when they receive at least $100 in total as payment. These can be single payment of $100+ or any number of different amount that reach $100 when sum up together. It's an win win chance, isn't it? You can use my referral link to sign up, we both will be rewarded with $25 when you receive $100 in total as payment.You can see, I already got 19 sign ups which was effortless, I don't even try to promote my link ever. All of these sign ups are occurred from a single post in these blog. So, you can easily get referrals for payoneer.If you already have an account with Payoneer then please share your experience with us by putting a quick comment below. Or if you are a new user to payoneer then feel free to ask any kind of questions. I will try my level best to solve all of your queries.
PayPal vs Payoneer : Complete Comparison Between Two Giants
We are in 2017 and have already minimize the complexity of getting products and services by using the power of internet. Today we have online marketplaces like Amazon.com, it's needless to say that now we can get anything with some effortless clicks from anywhere.
On this occasion, we need to pay or get paid by people or companies world wide. To make online payments there are many online payment processors are available, but PayPal is the first one which arrives into mind whenever we talk about online payment processor. You may already know about paypal and these is not surprising if you already has a PayPal account. Today i will show you some key facts, why you should use Payoneer along with PayPal to make things easy. Also, here I will reveal pros and cons about these payment processors.
Things to know before diving into main comparison
Since I have entered into digital world I am using PayPal to get paid from my clients. Although, it's not available here in Bangladesh, one of my relative who were in USA, I requested him to open and verify a PayPal account for me. Payoneer is well supported here but was close their service in India for a while and now Payoneer is also available in India with some restrictions and limitations.
PayPal was founded on 1998 by some innovators and quickly grown with their flawless service. Payoneer is not that much old as PayPal, Payoneer started their service on 2005. Payoneer has a mission " To empower global commerce with their innovative cross-border payments platform " which is mentioned in their websites about page. I think they have gain 75% success already with 210+ supported countries and 150+ currencies and having 2000+ partners while PayPal supports in 202 countries and 25 currencies.
PayPal vs Payoneer : Here is the complete comparison between these payment processors
As you already knows that PayPal and Payoneer both are well established and trusted company. The main moto of writing these comparison between them is to aware you about the features they have and to reveal the flexibility level.
Sign up processPayPal :
Signing up in PayPal is quite an easy task. After singing up you have to verify your identity first. You just need to put your credit card details in order to get verified. PayPal will deposit or charge a small amount from your card and you just need to put these exact numerical amount.
Signing up and get verified by Payoneer is much easier than PayPal. You just need to put your government issued national id card number or your passport number to get Payoneer debit card at your door. It typically takes 7-14 days to arrive depends on your geographic location. I got mine in 11th day after signing up. After receive your card you need to activate it by putting card number in your Payoneer dashboard. And you are all set to get paid.
Transaction FeesPayPal :
There are no annual fee in PayPal.
In USA receiving and sending money is totally free unless you use debit or credit cards. There are a flat fee of 2.90% + $0.30 cents to process transactions through cards for US citizens inside USA. If any currency conversion occurred during transaction process, there will be an additional conversion fee charged. In personal account transfer between paypal to paypal, you can pass these fee to receiver and he can refuse the whole payment if he doesn't want to pay the fee.
You might be charge between 3.90% to 7.40% fee depends on many factors for the transactions outside USA. You can get more information about transaction fee here.
There are two types of accounts are available in Payoneer. First one is only having an e-wallet without any physical or virtual debit card which has no annual fee, and the rest one is having a physical Payoneer debit card to use globally which charge you $29.95 yearly fee. Though it is free to sign up and get plastic debit card in Payoneer, they'll charge these annual fee from the first payment that you receive or loaded up.
You can get a complete pricing and charges list inside your Payoneer dashboard. Here are some common fees that you should always keep in mind. $3.15 will be charged every time you withdraw money from ATM. $12.95 will be charged when you request a replacement of your debit card if its get stolen or missing. $1 will be charged every time when you check your debit card balance in ATM or if an ATM decline a transaction then $1 will be charged. Get full information about transaction fee here.
Compared to PayPal, Payoneer is much profitable when its about a big transaction. Because it charges a fixed amount of fee on withdrawal unless your transacted currencies aren't same.
Online UsagePayPal :
You may already noticed, there are a lot of websites has PayPal as their payment processor and you just need to sign in to your dashboard to makes a payment. The best thing about PayPal is, you don't have to have balance in your PayPal account because it will automatically charge and give payment from your linked bank account or from your linked credit card. Online purchase is always free unless your transaction has different currencies.
When you will signed up in Payoneer, they'll issue and shipped a plastic debit Mastercard to your address. These is needless to say what you can do with a Mastercard. Online purchase is cost free in Payoneer also unless there are a conversion needed. In some places you couldn't find PayPal but you'll never get stopped with a Mastercard in hand.
Payoneer also provide 3 different bank account details to every users to get global payments from clients who wants to pay you via bank transfer. These option is actually helpful for every affiliate marketers.
Withdrawal money into local bankPayPal :
Withdrawing money via PayPal is a quite lengthy process. PayPal hold the money up to 72 hours before releasing it toward bank. Overall it can takes 4-6 days to arrive money in your local bank.
You can easily request an withdrawal after adding your local bank details. Payoneer withdrawal takes 2-5 days to arrive in your local bank. My own experience with Payoneer says it doesn't takes more then 3 days.
Affiliate & Referral ProgramPayPal :
These is sad that PayPal doesn't have an affiliate or referral program for their customers.
Payoneer has a great affiliate program for their users. Payoneer paid $25 bonus both when your referred person will load or get $100 payment in their account. If you are interested in affiliate marketing, I suggest you to use Payoneer refer a friend program instead of applying for their affiliate program again. Both are similar and commission/bonus are same.
PayPal & Payoneer both are trusted and well established company. Also, their customer support section has minimum issues. But, in some points we've got Payoneer more flexible and cheaper than PayPal.
When it comes to withdraw a big amount of money, Payoneer would save up to 70% fee. So, i personally recommend to use Payoneer more frequently than PayPal. In online affiliate marketing and freelancing, Payoneer can be your one stop solution because almost all major affiliate program providers and online job marketplaces has Payoneer as their pay out option.
Share your own experience with these two payment processors or ask any question that arrives into your mind by putting a quick comment below.
4 Best SEO Analyzer Tools For You
In 2017 SEO is going to be a major fact for all websites. No matter which kind of products or services you are offering to the world, if no one see them, then there is no point to run these business. Search engines can be a good place to offer your products/services toward a big amount of customers globally, who actually wants them and are willing to buy them. All this opportunities are absolutely free and well targeted. Surely you don't want to miss these kind of great opportunity as an online marketer or as a blogger.
There are some initial steps in SEO. We can divides them in two, One of them are "On page SEO" and the other one is the oppose of first one "Off page SEO".
In on page SEO we need to maintain some initial and essential jobs in our site itself. There are many things are related to on page SEO, that's why we can't audit our site manually until we know every little aspects about On page SEO. We need to get some SEO analyzer tools to did this job for us. Basically almost all SEO analyzer tools are online basis and you just need to sign up for those tools to makes your audit report.
Thankfully there are many website SEO analyzer tools are available, today I will show you some of them and I ensure that, all of these SEO analyzer tools are quiet good and will gives you an accurate result about your site health. I manually checked them all before mention here.
The best SEO analyzer tools list for your websiteAlmost all of them are free to use but if you are not satisfied with free account limitations or if you have a really big website then I recommend you to purchase the premium access which won't cost you a lot.
Here I added all the best SEO analyzer tools with their insight and program details.
Official website link : https://www.semrush.com
- Domain specific keyword ranking
- Position tracking
- Comparison of domains by keywords
- Crawl Audit Tool
- Organic Research
- Advertising Research
I wrote a complete review article on seoSiteCheckup few days ago.
As a free user you are not allowed to audit your full website rather than a single page. All modern websites are theme based so many of our website pages are similar to others. If we get all errors in a page then we can fixing up other similar pages as well.
It would be better if you checkup your product/ content page rather than your sites homepage because you should fix your contents first.
Official website link : http://seositecheckup.com
- Common page optimization checks like keyword placement, robots.txt check, sitemap check etc.
- Page load speed checks like page loading time, compression, caching, server respons time etc.
- Server issues and security check.
- Mobile usability terms like responsiveness of your page, mobile device rendering errors etc.
- Social engagement of your page
- Semantic web tags, it will check if your page use proper schema.org tags or not.
WebCEO is a complete tool which will gives you the full control over your site and will make resourceful and actionable reports on your site.
Official website link : https://www.webceo.com
FeaturesUnlike other tools, WebCEO has a long list of features which includes everything from keyword research to backlink analysis and from on page SEO checkups to traffic stat. I mention only some key features below, but you should sign up in WebCEO to find out their all features and make sure you use them all.
- Keyword research
- Backlink analysis
- Competitors analysis
- Site health check
- SEO optimization
One of the main feature of SEObility.net is the power of finding pages that are way far from your homepage. Sometime its hard for crawlers to index pages which is several clicks away from homepage. These tool will help you find out those pages and bring them closer to homepage for easy indexing.
Official website link : https://www.seobility.net
- Advanced SEO optimization
- Backlink analysis
- SEO compare
- Keyword position check
ConclusionI didn't add a massive list of SEO tools here but four of them. This four SEO tools can fulfill your every needs together. If you want even larger list of SEO tools, Brian can help you, He publish a Comprehensive list of SEO tools few days ago.
Share your opinion and experience about those tools or any other tools that you got useful by putting a quick comment below.
How To Start Blogging For Earning - A Complete Guide
Blogging is like something that can make someone feel happy about himself. Until you are ambitious about making some real cash by blogging its good to take blogging as a hobby and keep going with writer satisfaction.
Blogging is a hobby and not an actual profession yet. You must be thinking, then what the hell is the "FULL TIME BLOGGER" is?!
Yes, there are many bloggers are available who takes blogging as their career and I know 3-4 of them and almost every of these persons are leading luxurious lifestyle by their blogs earning.
They are actually gainers, so you could be. But you has to be ambitious about blogging and to takes it as a profession as well.
Today I am going to share many terms of blogging and a complete blueprint to making money by blogging.
This post is quite long so don't forget to bookmark this page if you don't have enough free time right now.
So if you are thinking that I am also a great blogger who made a lots of money every months.. No, I am not..
I have started this blog about six months ago and still playing with bubbles.
So, one lesson is here, blogging won't give you any instant payouts. Its all about your patience and positive efforts.
Just stick to your aim and do not hurry with any elements that can effects negatively on your blogging career. You can force things up in some points but believe me there are no shortcut to takes your blog from zero to hero over one night. You should pay some real efforts to get reward.
How to start blogging for earningFirst of all, there are no essential skills needed except writing to establishing a successful blog. If you are good in writing and can able to express your taught via writing on any specific topic then you are ready to go.
Also you have to eager to learn new things, because if you don't know enough staff about selected topic you can't give value to your readers through your points of view on this topic.
At the initial stage every business needs some investment and if you are about to launching your blog and wants to earn from it, then a little investment at starting can speed up the process. Don't worry! These investment will makes you feeling better than ever in near future.
Let's dive into the main procedure to making a blog that generates money.
Picking up the right niche/topic for your blogHere many Beginner's doing wrong and ends up with nothing when its over.
You might have a superior memory which stores almost everything and may be your friends calling you 'Google' because they get every questions answered when you're around.
But yet you needs to find one specific topic for your blog. Niche blogging is way better than mixing up various topics together. Blogs with one targeted niche can get more exposure and authority than any blogs that have mixing contents.
Now the main thing is to choose the right topic for your blog. You should choose it carefully because if you runs out of contents idea at the halfway then these can be destroy all of your past efforts.
There are some ways to consider which topic you should go with--
- These topic should be the one that you are enjoying to talking about. You know almost everything about it, and you can add some value by your own points of view.
- The topic that you are usually reading all the time and you are passionate about it.
- If you got more than one topics that interest you the most, than simply take a note of each topic as heading and try to write 5 different post ideas under this topics. when you finished your job now try to thinking of each post ideas and find out one topic which you can write about flawlessly without taking much references.
- In some topic you don't have to has much knowledge on it. Just like affiliate marketing or Bitcoin or binary trade, for those topics you can gather information from various resources and in most cases, sellers are already has much details about their product so you can easily write an insight on it. These is highly recommended, in affiliate marketing you should use a product before start promoting it. Writing review post is one of the best way to promote your affiliate link through your blog.
Choose the right platformThere are many blogging platforms are available over web. Self hosted wordpress blog and Blogger.com (formally blogspot.com) is the popular blogging platform till now.
Blogger.com is hosted and distributed by Google, This is a full free platform for all. Because Blogger is a product of web giant Google, so these is easily thinkable that the service is good even if its a free platform.
Wordpress is the most popular website management system in the world. There are 25% of all websites are powered by wordpress and still counting. Although wordpress is free but you need to purchase a domain and hosting to host your wordpress blog. Don't confuse yourself about wordpress.com & wordpress.org. Wordpress.com is the free platform provided by wordpress to start a blog with subdomain of wordpress.com. You can map your own domain by paying an one time cost, but wordpress.com has too much less functionality than a self hosted wordpress site.
You just need to purchase a hosting and a domain and then you are ready to go with your self hosted wordpress blog. You can download the wordpress system from wordpress.org and upload it in your hosting root folder.(Most of the hosting providers has a built in one click wordpress installation system. So you just need to find this option in your hosting dashboard or cpanel). I recommend to start with Bluehost hosting, because they offer quality hosting for only around $3.95/mo which is quiet a cheap deal for newbies.
If you just wants to start blogging and has no idea or experience on it than you should create a blog in Blogger platform and practicing a little before start a paid way of it.
Choose an effective domain name
The most crucial part is here, choosing a domain can make or break your effort so you have to be careful when you select a domain name for your blog. A domain name is an address of website/blog, just like "PlugInBloggers.com". These address will work on sending visitors to your blog that hosted in some place.
If you want to make some real cash by blogging without investing a healthy amount of money, than you should go with Blogger and setup a custom domain for your blog as soon as possible.
Choosing a domain is not an easy task, a .com domain costs around $12/year. These is highly recommended to use .com domain instead of other extensions, because in search engines com extended domains are get maximum priorities and ranked well than any other domain extension. Sometime it depends on your need, if you wants to rank your blog worldwide than .com is the best choice but if you wants to get higher ranking in your local than you should go with extensions like .co.uk, .in or any other that match your target country. Don't take domains with extension .info .net .tech etc, because then you need to do something superior to rank your blog in search engines like Google. You will get the best price of your desired domain at namecheap.com. Godaddy is also one of the leading domain seller and you may get the price is slightly lower than namecheap.com. But I recommend namecheap.com because of their lowest renewal fee. You might not wish to renew your domain with a high fee in the next year of purchasing. Am I right?
I usually thinking and doing some real equation when I choose a domain name for myself or a client. They are below.
- Consider the main purpose or topic. I experienced a lot of things related blogging, generally there are two ways to determine a domain name. Branding a name or just pick a name that match your topic. A brand name is something like "Backlinko.com","ShoutMeLoud.com" etc. Choosing a brand name is good when you are thinking of a long run and to create a strong position. But in search engines view, domain names with having keywords or topic name inside can rank well quickly.
- Don't use a persons name in domain, because it will prevent you to make your site authoritative. These is really a bad thing to have your own name in domain. Yes! If you are a freelancer and wants to create your portfolio site than you are welcome to get a domain with your name but this is so unprofessional way to have a persons name domain in a blog.
- Too long domain name will also break your all efforts to make a blog that can pay your bills, so keep it short and memorable. People usually visit sites by searching desired keywords in Search engines, but if they like some contents in some site and notice the domain name then there is a high chance to revisit these site whenever he needed something related. If he couldn't remember the domain name easily then he will go for another site and probably you missed one valuable visitor who can be a loyal readers of your site or blog.
- Topic related names should not have more than 15 characters. Try to include your main topic in first section or inside last section of your domain name. Suppose, if you choose to write on SEO then having a domain name with SEO will make your blogging journey more secured.
Move to a paid HostingSoon or later you should move your blog from a free hosting like Blogger to a paid hosting. I recommend to start with bluehost, they charge only around $3.95/month (one free domain included) which is really cheap for an actual quality hosting. After getting your hosting you need to install wordpress in it.
When you move your blog or start with a paid hosting, you'll have full control on your blog. You can easily add, change and customize anything in your blog to makes it more relevant and elegant.
Having a paid service is always a good idea because Blogger or any other free platform can stop you at any time, they have the right to do that. But in paid services like bluehost or hostgator your blog will be secured. But, don't forget to takes backup of your blog in a regular basis even if it is a paid hosting, because computer hardware can crash anytime without hitting an alarm button.
Setup guide for your blogAfter having a blog its time to setup some initial parts. Some important things to do at the very beginning of your blog are below.
- Get a professional looking and simple theme for your blog. You can easily get one from MyThemeShop. For blogger users Gooyaabi Templates is the best place to get an elegant template.
- Submit your blog in high authority directories at first, even if you don't have any contents in it. Add your blogs domain name in all of your social profiles.
- Get email subscription and lead generation service to convert readers into users. GetResponse is one of the best email service provider and MailChimp will give it free till you reach 2000 subscribers in your list.
Integrate an email subscription form in your blog on highly visible area.
- Create pages in social media sites. Instead of using your own name, try to create pages with your blogs title, that way it looks like more professional and will help you increase your blogs authority quickly.
- Setup your domain email address. Never use a public email service like GMail or Yahoo in your blogs contact details or in an email campaign. Because email@example.com is more professional looking than firstname.lastname@example.org, so set up email addresses like email@example.com in your hosting provider.
Plan about next stepIn blogging, planning plays the vital role to makes a blog successful.
Doesn't matter if you're a niche blogger or not, mapping a road before start can save your big time when you start driving because you already know the way.
Two things you need to do when planning your contents:
1. Takes the main topic or a sub topic as primary key.
2. Assign at least 5 content ideas or title according to beginner level to advanced level.
Suppose, You're about to start writing on topic "SEO(Search Engine Optimization)". Now assign 5 content ideas.. Beginners to advanced..
- What is SEO? or What does SEO mean?
- Key features in SEO
- SEO types (White hat & Black hat)
- On page SEO and off site SEO
- Full optimization guide
So now you got a structure to follow. Firstly publish an article for Beginner level readers and then start writing on next level, After completing every tire try to assign another 5 sub topic inside any mother topic, and that way you will never runs out of topic to write. The most amazing thing about planning a structure and then writing is, you'll get enough resources to link to in your own blog for beginners when you write an advanced level article. You don't need to linking to an external resource for reference.
Must have pages for every blogIn general at start up a blog has a home page and article pages. Some other important pages that every blogs should have are below.
About : An About page is about your blog or about you. You can write some real insight on how do you start these blog and your aim, and if you has a team then write something about your team in detail. Do it in a professional way, don't include your very personal informations or thoughts in your blogs About page.
Contact Us : Another mandatory page for every blog is Contact page. You should provide some contact details or just add a valid working contact form in this page or add both.
Disclaimer : Sometimes or most of the times you'll try to convince your readers to click on your affiliate links/referral links to purchase or use services. Or maybe you serve third party ads in your blog. So, you are liable to let them know and acknowledge them that you maybe got profits if they use those services by visiting through your links. These is like a legal page that every blogs should have.
Start writing contentThese is the actual challenging part of blogging. You should follow some rules to write an quality content that can add some value to your topic and made your content unique.
First of all, Don't think that your reader has zero knowledge about these topic, so you don't have to write all details one by one. Summaries the basic things and never explain too much a basic level idea, your reader will got bored if you telling him the things that he already knows.
Try to talk to a single person because your reader is single and only he is reading your article. So, use "You" instead of "We".
Point out every aspect of your topic by headlines instead of just using different paragraphs. Use relevant images everywhere its needed.
Use your personal screen shots in article. If you have some editing skill than create your own images. Never use images in article by searching and downloading from Google or any other site.
Do you know? Suppose, You are write an article on a topic with around 500+ words, now working hard to rank it in search engine. You did it.. But after one month there is another article from different blog is defeat you and got ranked after you in Google. Just because he has 1200+ words in his article!! Yes, this is true that contents with more than thousand words are rank better in search engines. So, always try to publish contents which is well structured and well written with at least 1000+ words.
Add proper resources links in your content, link to only relevant resources and authoritative sites. If you are not satisfied with resource site authority then simply use nofollow attribute in link anchor tag.
Monetize your blogIts time to add some monetization option to earn real cash as reward for your positive efforts to create quality contents.
One of the best way of earning through blogging is putting ads in blog. Google Adsense is the top CPC & CPM oriented ad network which pays its publishers from $0.04 - $50 per click that he generated in his blog. Getting approval by adsense is quiet a tough job though. Because they accept every publishers after manually checking their blogs/websites. And Google adsense has a really strict policy about publishers. These is recommended to read and understand their policy before applying as a publisher in adsense.
Using ads is the best monetization option in beginner level. But be careful about placing ads, don't put so many ads in your blog. Readers won't revisit blogs with access amount of ads.
If adsense disapprove your application than use Google adsense alternatives to monetize your blog.
Affiliate marketing is another way to earn handsome amount of money through blogging.
Traffic driving strategyI will describe here two strategies to drive constant traffic to your blog.
First one is a bit tough, these is called SEO.
SEO is stands for Search Engine Optimization, This is a proven and solid way to drive constant traffic for a long time.
There are three core parts of SEO.
1. On site SEO : Search engines should crawl and index your whole site. But this is your liability to set up a perfect structure to guide search engines to index only important pages.
Internal linking is another thing you should have to be careful about. Always try to put links of your another relevant pages in every article.
2. Off site SEO : Creating backlinks are type of off site SEO. Contacting other bloggers and getting links from their blog to your content is a popular way to create backlinks. Though, you can do guest blogging, by writing contents for other authoritative blog will give you the opportunity to put your own links inside article and these way you can easily get high authority backlinks.
3. On page SEO : These is the most important and technical part of SEO. Search engines can't read your contents like a human reader, they are electronic robots or spiders and you need to optimize all of your content pages for search engine spiders.
There are many things are related to on page SEO, I can't describe all of them in this article.
But I can give you a summaries list of work to optimize your page easily.
- Add your keywords in title and meta description of your content.
- Don't repeat keywords too many times in body, over optimization can effects negatively. After all, you should write for human readers and not for serch engines.
- Add your keywords inside at least one h2 tag and in image alt tag.
- Use alt attribute in all of your images, and write some words there which can describe your image topic.
- Avoid uses of iframes and flash contents.
- Improve your sites loading speed.
You can check your content pages for SEO errors in many online tools. SEOSiteCheckup is one of the best free SEO tool around web.
In 2017 one more thing is getting importance in SEO, The social signals.
Social signal means the engagement of your content in social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google plus. The more share your content will get by peoples the more authority it will gain in SEO. These doesn't mean to spam your link, organic way is the best way.
While SEO is the best way to drive constant targeted traffic for free. But it's a time consuming and tough work.
If you have some extra budget for your blog, then go for this second way to drive traffic to your content.
This is a paid way and really effective.
According to Statista.com, currently there are around 2.34 billion social media users in world and will hit 2.94 billion by 2020.
No need to explain anymore, by using one or two top social media site you can easily attract your targeted audience to takes a look at your content. But you need some budget to start a campaign, do some research before start your campaign or take suggestion from an expert to secure your gaining possibilities high. You can easily get in touch with an social media expert in fiverr.com.
Some common mistakes and how to avoid themI just point out those common mistakes below, try to remember every single of those points and avoid them to speed up your blogging journey.
- Don't be hurry, money will not come right after publishing your first article. And obviously, never lose your hope. All you need to setting up a goal to accomplish in near future.
- Ignoring SEO
- Avoid adding many advertising elements at the very beginning of your blog. Never do that, instead use affiliate/referral programs to monetize your articles.
- Get a nice simply designed theme for your blog and don't change your theme over and over in a short time range.
- Be updated about your topic.
- Don't depends on adsense. Disapproved?? Well there are many other alternatives are available. Use Infolinks instead.
- Writing contents for your blog is important but at first three to four months you should pay more attention on writing contents for others. Believe me it will help you a lot in your long run.
- Never copy a single line or images from other blogs/websites. If you need to use others content then give them proper credit by mentioning and linking them in your article. Search engines will never rank your content if it's copied from any other source and you may got penalized by them.
- Don't forget to optimize your blog for social media. Most of the modern themes are have built in social media meta tags but you should double check your theme.
Related article : How To Create Successful Blog To Become Financially Free
ConclusionThis start up guide to blogging for money have already told you all the aspects of creating a successful blog. If you understand and follow all of them, then you should be a successful blogger in near future.
If you got this guide useful and resourceful then kindly help spread the words by sharing these article in social media.
Remember, Blogging is not a business which can return your investment in a short time. But can gives you a constant flow of income which will increase by time and someday you will earn money while sleeping. These is not just a dream, tthese is proven.