followers view all
following view all
What you should know about Blogging
Are you aware of the new way to keep your friends updated of the things happening in your life? This is a revolutionary way in the internet that can let you keep a personal diary that can be viewed by many people. This is called the weblog or more popularly known as the blog or blogging.
A blog is like a journal where you can write or post your daily activities on a regular basis. The term blog is the short term for web log. Blogging is the act of adding, writing and maintaining a blog.
There are several types of blogs. These are the following:
• Personal blog – this is the most famous type of blog used in some of the friendly hub in the net. This is defined as the online diary or journal, where you can post your poem and other literature piece.
• Cultural blog – it discusses all about music, arts, theater and other popular culture.
• Topic blog – it focuses on the function like some of the search engines present now. Some writers who want to write about something unknown can use it.
• Business blog – this talk about the stock market and other business related topics. It is also use to promote businesses, to talk about economics in forum type and manage information.
• Science blog – it is the mode used to disseminate information and data. However, scientists only use this mode for simple scientific data and information because they believe that it could damage the credibility of their science as many people can read it.
• Moblog – it contains all the information from a mobile phone.
• Collaborative blog – this kind of blog is written by two or more writers. Particular site is open for all the writers to write together with others.
• Eclectic blog – it focuses on niches individually or collaboratively made.
• Educational blog – this is used by students to record the things they learned from their teacher including the activities done in a day.
• Directory blog – this blog gives a regular update of all the visited links. It focuses on particular news and happenings.
• Forum blog – it functions as an internet forum. It allows two or more bloggers to post discussion on the net.
• Spam blog – this is a form of persuasive advertising. Commonly known for the name splogs. It is characterized by the use of bold letters and self-claim advertisements.
There are many web-based blog journals available online. You can post your own blog, too. Anyone can start writing a blog. In many cases, it is free. How do you start making a blog?
Here is how, follow the following steps in writing a blog.
1. There are many blog sites available online that offers free blog posting. They also offer free accounts with many features.
2. You can blog in private and in public. Many blog site offer a blog that contains a password, only a few can read your blog. You can also post a blog that can be read by anyone.
3. You will be given an option to choose the scheme of your blog site. You can edit your own color, layouts and schemes according to your taste and personality.
4. You can write your own blog and post it afterwards.
5. Many offer more schemes for you to personalize your own blog site. You can even post a picture and testimonials from friends like most of the friendly hub do today.
6. By sending the URL to your friends, you can now publish your own blog.
You should keep your writings interesting as it can be. Do not focus on topics that readers do not find interesting. Remember to post only writings that are not offensive so readers will become more interested in your writings. You should also check your spellings and other relevant mistakes that can ruin your credibility as a writer.
Use words that can be easily understood by readers. Proofread your writings before posting. Never copy others blog, you can be issued a case called plagiarism.
With this, you are able to let the people know about what you want to speak. Information will be easier to deliver this time. Visit some blog sites and start writing your emotions.
|share||like 14||report||192 views|