- Connecting to a TV (Sony KDL-40EX505) via HDMI: Output signal is maximum. 720p. The colors of the various videos and photos are very good. When playing 1080p videos, there are sometimes slight stutter. Sound and picture are in sync with me. Unfortunately, the edges are slightly cut off. I.e. I see on the tablet over on TV. But that may be on TV at my ignorance of Toshiba Thrive 10.1 the various configuration options. Otherwise well. Audio is output via the HDMI cable.
- For permanent use issue, mainly surfing, e-mail, a couple of short videos on TV, some games, holds the tablet at the beginning about 7 'hours. As I think is a good value.
- Standard USB connection available. I.e. normal USB sticks can be used. I need professionally very often. You must be very careful. Stick with a very thick body are not inserted because the USB port is recessed. This problem can be solved easily but with a short USB extension cable.
- Normal SD card slot I see as a big advantage. SD-card camcorder or digital camera just plug and view videos / photos immediately or transferred. Here is the Toshiba-File Manager supports very well. Is simple and does the job
- Front camera works with Skype but with mediocre quality of the image
- The tablet can be recharged very quickly. From 0% to 100% of about 1 'hours. Since my Galaxy S2 takes longer. Other Tablets need here for much longer.
- Runs very stable. So far, no total crashes. Sometimes goodbye apps like Pulse.
- Believe it or not. The thickness of the tablet I rate as a positive. I noticed when tinkering with various tablets following. At the very thin and very light tablet I get relatively fast (10 min) a spasmodic feeling in the hand. So super thin in my opinion is not so great. So was the Sony Tablet S as a favorite. The ergonomics are very good at this Tablet. Price and connections but then talked about it.