Top 8 laws of the social media world!
Social media marketing is challenging. Following a few social media laws can help you excel, get more brand recognition and ensure success for your brand.
Looking to elevate your customer base and audience in a dramatic way? Not sure about the kind of challenges you are going to face in the social media or internet marketing world? Now if you are starting without any previous experience and without help from SEO consultants or SEO Company, you are probably taking dive into a more challenging sea. Almost all of us have a fair idea about the social media marketing fundamentals and concepts, but practically, success in social media is much beyond just that. There are certain social media ‘laws’ that every social media marketer must abide by, and the difference in quality and increase of your online entry points can be seen thereafter.
These laws will not just help you serve your target market, but would also encourage you to build a strong foundation and a brand value that your customers can blindly trust. Here they are:
1) Law of listening: Listen more and talk less to do more productive work. Interact or communicate with them to understand what holds importance to them in order to add value and create contents that matter to them or can draw their attention.
2) Law of quality: Concentrate on quality first and quantity later. It is better to have a few dedicated customers or social media friends than to have millions of online connections that are barely attentive. As a result, you can ensure that your contents are read, shared and talked about.
3) Law of value: Social media marketing is not all about promoting your services, products, brand or business. You must learn the art of adding value to it else people are going to stop listening. Add value and get benefitted by their word of mouth marketing.
4) Law of focus: It is better to keep your focus in one place rather than maintaining a broad approach always and do things that are falling beyond your control. In an attempt of doing everything, you end up doing nothing. Stay focused.
5) Law of patience: Be patient rather than trying for overnight marketing success. It usually doesn’t happen overnight. You will need to wait, analyse and look for opportunities and give in your best to achieve results that you have been waiting to witness since long.
6) Law of acknowledgment: Keep acknowledging your target market without ignoring them. People love to get noticed. This is a part of relation building with them.
7) Law of reciprocation: Don’t expect others to talk about your brand or share your contents if you can’t do the same to them. Do pay attention to promoting or talking about what they had been talking or sharing about. Reciprocate well.
8) Law of influence: Find out the online influencers that have connections with quality audiences and might be interested in your service, business or products. Connect and build strong relations with them. Try to get on their radar and they might share your contents and other useful information with their own followers. That will surely help your brand or business get huge exposure before a huge audience.
|share||like 2||report||32 views|