Top 7 Principles of successful Web designing! And SEO Services
Make your web designing a profitable art by focusing on few convincing and proven principles and tips that make your page rank high in profitability and usability.
If you are looking for the profit-oriented and successful internet marketing design, you must rely on certain standardized principles or move on to details other than just implementation. So what is the proper approach for an effective web designing? What can ultimately lead you to more profitable and sophisticated web designing decisions? Let’s understand.
Understanding user behavior
First and foremost, we will discuss how users actually think and how they behave when they are online or browsing your website.
· Users are going to appreciate credibility and quality on your page.
· Most of the users don’t just start reading, they rather do the smart scanning through the page and look for pointers that can guide them through the content.
· Users on web don’t really have patience; if the page fails to meet their expectations, they simply tune out which means the web designer failed to get his job done.
· Users want to have complete control on the website (for example, they hate popup windows now and then)
Top 7 principles contributing to effective and successful web designing
1) Web designers must ensure that the page they are designing should look obvious and more self-explanatory and a lot of this depends on navigation.
2) Try to remove all barriers and stop annoying users with unnecessary pop-ups and sign up forms that are lengthy and least bearable. Idea is to avoid testing user patience.
3) Elements that capture user attention must be focused at and smartly managed. Remember, users can recognize patterns, motions and edges. Lesser question marks during navigation mean development of more trust on your page.
4) Interaction on the page must be easy and for this, if designers are opting for modern or feature oriented websites, there is actually no harm. Idea is to make the users see what functions are actually available and make them interact well with the system.
5) Effective writing on your page is always a plus. Writing should be according to the browsing habits and preferences of the users. Talk business and form an idea, keep the approach clear and writing crisp. Control on language is a must.
6) ‘Keep it simple’ should be the first approach in web designing. Focus on being more informative rather than on being more experimental with designs. No overcrowding.
7) Usability tests must be performed from time to time. It is better to trust at least one user than testing none. Your PHP developer would be tested for codes; these tests often produce useful results.
The kind of experience your users have on your page decides the fate of your brand or business online. Website designing is an art and you will have to go beyond the convention tricks and coding to make this art profitable!
|share||like 3||report||69 views|