Groups
marvelous is not in any groups

Interests

Online / Network Marketing

Sports including Football, Football and Football :) + more sports

TV + Cinema, all things from B films to the latest movies, mainly sci-fi

The supernatural and the unexplained

Marv Ellis | marvelous
I can see the potential of IMFacePlate already, looking forward to seeing many new and old faces and mutual learning about each other.
unknown

The value of tracking is often overlooked!

Jul 2nd 2010 at 5:17 PM
Are you tracking your hits independently?

The ability to track your advertising campaigns is essential no matter what you are promoting, using tools to do this can save you both time and money, and I am sure your time is worth something right?  Using the right suite of tools will put you on the right path to achieve the maximum potential with your time online.

TEToolBox offers this solution for FREE, and it will aid you in all types of advertising from full website shows, emails, banners, links and much more!

You can also store and build your own pages and graphics here, with an intuitive interface and even video demonstrations to help you get the most out of it.

No longer will you have to use guess work on your promotions, track your hits, click-through and get full comprehensive stats to determine which of your advertisments work, and where they work the most!

Oct 14th 2010 at 12:49 PM by ChuckBartok
We combine a similar program in or CMS and also weekly have meeting and dissect Google Analytics to determine where the next week's campaigns should center. TRACKING is imperative of high ROI

Sep 22nd 2010 at 9:25 AM by marksseo
I do agree that you never really know how much time you are wasting till you start tracking... I was amazed that some programs I thought were the best were not even in the top 10 so it's very helpful!

Sep 22nd 2010 at 1:37 AM by roblawson
the most under utilised tool on the internet by newbies, thankyou Marv for brief above

Sep 14th 2010 at 6:09 PM by ecco1729
Yes, TEToolBox is an excellent tool.

Sep 13th 2010 at 6:59 AM by deewest
Tracking Your Ads is Very Important! I use a tracker in almost everything I do I Will check out what else TEToolBox has to offer

Jul 4th 2010 at 6:02 PM by marvelous
good question about finding out what advertising website the visitor came from, I shall give you a quick example: http://www.trckrs.com/14622/ is a raw tracker link, this will not track where visitors come from, but will let me know how many visitors I get still. If I wanted to determine how many visitors came to the link from look at my IMFacePlate I could add a tag to the end of the tracking link like so: http://www.trckrs.com/14622/IMFP the text you put on the end does not even need to be setup by TEToolBox, you can do this on the fly whenever you signup to a new advertising website, or if you are tracking individual email capaign, choose a new tag on the fly which has meaning to you.

Jul 4th 2010 at 5:32 PM by drknlvly6781
Where I get confused is many sites will tell you they will list where your hits come from; however all you get is an ip address? I know this tells me which computer the click came from, but how can I use this information in marketing? Does TE toolbox tell you the website that the user was at before they came to yours, and what site they exited to?

Jul 4th 2010 at 2:19 PM by stefanberg
Thank You very much and I agree... Te Toolbox do the trick... works very well.. Track everything from hits to where the sign ups come from... conversion rate is very very important as well from lead to costumers...