followers view all
following view all
philjansen.com | philjansen
Hi I am back from an absence of a year and would like to say hello to all my old friends , and want to meet new. God bless!
Oct 29th 2012 at 3:15 AM
SEO TipsSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Do research which keywords your prospects are looking for.
- Write search engine optimized titles that use the words that your customers are looking for.
- Link to the same keywords in the text of Web sites that may be linking to you.
- Make sure you get the links to sites that are on the same topic as your website.
- Get new quality links from authoritative sites.
- Build one-way links by:
- List in related quality directories
- Posting in related forums
- Commenting on related blogs
- Guest blogging
- Writing guest articles
- Submitting articles to directories
- Social bookmarking your site
- Do not link to sites that are seen as poor sites by search engines. (Make sure they are are well set out in Google)
- Use similar keywords within your text content.
- Generate great content focused on your subject that people want to link to.
- “Link Bait” with catchy names and content like “99+ Internet Marketing Ideas”!
- Take that content in sight of some of the more established sites in your topic. (By commenting on on blogs, interacting in forums, etc.)
- Check the Ranking Factors SEOmoz to see how some of the best SEO experts rank the validity of various factors that affect your current position in search engines.
- Monitoring the search terms that lead conversions. Approach your efforts to optimize your keywords in the best interpretative keywords.
- Make your site search engine to navigate.Search enginescan’tfollow:
- The page is accessed by a form (login form, the send button, etc.)
- Try not to use frames.
- Make each page accessible in 3 clicks.
- Have less than 100 links per page.
- Create an XML sitemap
- Submit your website to the DMOZ directory
- Being listed in a paid directory like Best of the Web (BOTW) or Yahoo Directory.
have hidden text
spam keywords on the page
Write good relevant content
Design your site for your users
Follow Google’s Guidelines
©Phil Jansen Copyright
Articles written by by Phil Jansen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.philjansen.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.philjansen.com/p/contact.html.
|share||like 29||report||542 views|