BizWizard
I just wrote my first article in Faceplate and it is very short but it rocks!
unknown

Quick Story about a LION - Website Promotion

Aug 31st 2010 at 10:28 PM

Two guys were traipsing through the bush in Africa when they came upon a hungry looking LION.

The LION starts circling them and one of the guys sits down on a rock and takes off his back pack.

lion

He then starts taking his boots off and putting on his running shoes.

The other guy says to him, "Those shoes won't help you outrun that LION!"

The first guy says to the other guy, "I know, but I don't have to outrun the LION, I only have to outrun YOU!"

I told this story because Marketing is not rocket science and you don't have to have the perfect answer for everything.

Your site doesn't have to be perfect it only has to be a little better than the next guys and you can win.

Oct 3rd 2013 at 4:28 PM by marty
sounds good

Mar 30th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Adelaidesmith
I really liked that story.

Mar 6th 2011 at 7:14 AM by NinaNestoroff
That was a neat first article. Can't wait to read your next one... hint, hint. :-)

Nov 25th 2010 at 7:02 AM by RollingEagle
A great first article, well written and says a lot, take care!...:)

Oct 11th 2010 at 10:05 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, BizWizard: Entertaining story with an interesting message. Thanks for posting your first IM faceplate article. :-)

Sep 15th 2010 at 8:15 AM by successwithVeronica
Great story. You are so right about your site, but if you are not marketing your site correctly you will not get any sign ups. Congratulations on your first article.

Sep 14th 2010 at 8:57 PM by carolw44
there's enough room on the internet for everyone... and there will be someone who wants what you are offering

Sep 14th 2010 at 6:43 PM by ecco1729
A pretty good story, it says everything.

Sep 8th 2010 at 3:21 PM by philjansen
Awesome and so true - Winners never quit and quitters never win. - philjansen.com

Sep 1st 2010 at 3:48 PM by Jordan
Good one. So true

Sep 1st 2010 at 11:14 AM by yhbecpublisher
LOL great story Mr Lion! I have heard it before but your comment about does the lion in the picture look hungry made this lioness laugh at the thought that once again she had to go out and find him dinner perhaps. 8-D Soroya

Sep 1st 2010 at 10:48 AM by recommends
Yes that was funny,LOL We I work with my partners we time to time tell a good story just for lightening up our work and we all have a marvellous sense of humour and I must tell this one. Thanks and have a Lion great day:) Arve

Sep 1st 2010 at 10:22 AM by BizWizard
Oh! I forgot to ask for comments. I would love to get some comments about my story. Have you heard it before? Did you laugh? Do you think the LION in the picture looks hungry? Please will you post a comment?