Groups
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes

Interests

Having been self employed most of my life I understand the demands and needs of individuals and small business owners.

Online marketing is forever advancing at a pace that can overwhelm the average individual. Most people don't have the time to learn all that is involved. The greatest dilemma we face online is information overload.

I have always loved helping others succeed in life all the while maintaining simplicity and a balanced life.

I am tired of the B.S. and Snake Oil salesmen on the internet. Simple works, system works, and team works. Violate any these and you get an experience in what not to do.

Practice using proven systems, and tools with quality mentoring and you build wealth.

The bottom line is simply this. I help you to achieve your goals and market yourself online effectively without all the hype and without feeling like you have been ripped off.

Learn how to make your monthly income your annual income.

Enjoy Life and Keep It Simple
John Fuller | JohnFuller
Ground floor opportunities don't always mean risking it all with a start up company. This 17 year old company is crushing it. Take a free look and get a First Movers Advantage. http://goo.gl/Bw4vWn
3 years ago

Keeping Your Marketing Simple!

Aug 1st 2010 at 3:07 PM

I have been doing business online for a few years now and it still amazes me how much there is to learn. If there has been one thing that has simplified my marketing it was when I found the Instant Sales System.

As an example I created a simple sales page which by the way is search engine optimized and got my business on the front page of google in less than 48 hours and never had the need to create a website since. Last month 30% of my business came from that single sales page.

The Instant Sales System is the most all inclusive marketing platform I have ever seen and the cost is so ridiculousy inexpensive I actually thought I won the lottery.

This is what you get. Unlimited subdomain and domain management, unlimited capture pages, unlimited sales pages, ad tracking, contact management system, fully customized autoresponders, banners, text links, floating capture pages, social media list building and live weekly training.

Now if you were to try and collect all these services separately it would cost you at least $300.00 or more a month and you get this complete system for only $29.97 a month.

And I can show you how to get it for free... This is not some fly by night company. They have been around for 13 years with over 146,000 businesses using their service. I would have to say, this is "awesome" right about now.

Now here is the most incredible thing. You can market any business from this platform. You can market multiple businesses from this platform. I have an online business, my wife has a piano studio, and I run a main street business all from one platform.

Whether you are marketing MLM, Affiliate Programs, Direct Sales, or Marketing Your Local Business this system does it all.

If you are not using the Instant Sales System you are wasting your money.

And if you really want the advantage you can get the resale rights to this system and get your system for life for free while you make money offering this incredible service to others.

Now that my friend is a bargain. Take a test drive and see why I won't use anything else.

By the way I am providing videos on how to use everything this system offers on my YouTube Channel so stay tuned.

Here is a free gift for reading my blog... If you love video you will love this...http://bit.ly/rdRBF2

Mar 2nd 2011 at 12:05 PM by williecombs
I enjoyed reading your article I will certainly check it out.Thanks for the heads up

Nov 20th 2010 at 8:24 AM by judyhwright
Hello from Montana, What fun to meet like minded people from all over the world. We are all more alike than different. Let's build a community of mutual respect and kindness. Judy Helm Wright

Aug 31st 2010 at 8:36 PM by blackfolder1
I will definetely check it out! Always looking for new ways to get more traffic to my sites!

Aug 13th 2010 at 11:18 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, John: Thanks for posting the is info on keeping your marketing simple. The Instant Sales System sounds like a great resource for any affiliate home business. :-)