Chris Hill | chrishill
Just been paid 80 dollars for doing no surfing at http://www.4dshares.com?chrishill GET IN NOW
unknown

Is there a social network site for grumpy gits ?

Jul 21st 2010 at 12:06 PM

I am a reasonably straight thinking guy who has an above average IQ.  Here is my problem. These sort of social sites depend on miserable bastards like me being bothered to actually put my wine glass down and type.  OK so I am doing just that now so it must have a future cos if I am doing it then happy shiny people must be doing it more than me.  But let's be honest if you get a post from someone called fluffy123lol promising the next big thing in internet marketing do you take any notice?  No neither do I cos if fluffy123lol was actually any use in the real world she would not be sat in front of a laptop in a trailer clicking for 2 cents an hour waiting for hubby to come home with a meal/shotgun/new dog.

Just a thought.

Anyone intersted in this can join me at a new group called Grumpy Gits that I will start shortly which will focus on things like people waiting for hours for buses then being surprised when they have to pay and old people in supermarkets insisting on getting £37.27 in exactly the right money out of their maingy purses when the till they are holding the queue up for is full of change.

Join me at grumpy gits and share your grievances.

Chris

Sep 9th 2010 at 11:06 AM by jacquiebarton
Love the idea of grumpy git group - sign me up! PS 2 cents an hour? Wow! Where's the link?

Aug 9th 2010 at 4:44 PM by philjansen
Thank you for a well informed article. I will check it out. God Bless - Phil Jansen - Who I am makes a difference -philjansen.com

Aug 5th 2010 at 5:47 AM by chrishill
Hi Grumpy friends, last week I had that ultimate test of grumpy endurance...holidays with young children. Having left home at tea time and straight after a days work I was looking forward to warmer climes and a relaxing week chilling by a pool with a cold beer in one hand and a good book in the other...WRONG The minibus arrived to take us to the airport, a journey of one hour. We were taking my partners 3 grandchildren and their recently widowed mother on a lst minute trip to Greece. I had forgotten just how annoying 3 under 11 year olds could be in a confined space that moves and we were only 5 minutes in when the kicking and screaming started. Despite my numerous threats of violence it continued unabated until Manchester airport when the thrill of jumping on our cases as we pulled them along took over. Inside the airport after finally checking in the three little darlings started acting as if they had not eaten in five days by demanding every overpriced food item and fizzy drink that they could consume while we waited to board. Thankfully they were strapped in on the plane and managed to get to our destination (it's now 3AM) without much more chaos. My next article will outline the full horror of a weeks all inclusive in Corfu... Stay tuned grumpy ones!

Aug 5th 2010 at 5:46 AM by chrishill
Glad you liked it I have just updated it

Aug 5th 2010 at 5:45 AM by chrishill

Aug 4th 2010 at 10:30 AM by phylma
LOL... Your article reminds me of myself all too much. I toggle back and forth between that 'shiny' person to the 'grumpy' one and find myself on the grumpy side more often than I'd like to be. I look forward to having a place where I can burn off the grumpy side and hopefully not offend/hurt anyone but myself. Look forward to blowing off some steam with you. Phyllis McClintock

Jul 24th 2010 at 9:38 AM by weedermann
"Here is my problem. These sort of social sites depend on miserable bastards like me being bothered to actually put my wine glass down and type." Wine glass? Chris, it is just 9 in the morning. ;o)

Jul 21st 2010 at 3:14 PM by screwball