followers view all
following view all
|dward45 is not in any groups|
***How TO Get Your IMFACEPLATE Popularity To 100%***
Hey. If you look at my profile now, popularity will be around 80-90%. When I first joined imfaceplate about a year ago, I had close to 100% popularity, and many people asked for my secrets or accused me of cheating the system.
The secret to 99% popularity is not a quick fix. It is frustrating and time consuming. I haven't been on this site for a long time, so I'm not totally sure how things work. But heres some key things:
1. Hire a slave monkey and get them to add every person on this website. Seriously. I used the search button at the top of the page to add as many people as I could to my profile. Most of the profiles are blank, by members who joined the site, didn't really know what to do with it and left. Alot of people would probably look at my profile and wonder why I'm here. I want feedback on my blogs and anything I upload to the internet. I like connecting to people.
The best way to find people on this site is to search a vowel like "a" or "e" and click through to the link on each persons page, then add them as a friend. When I did this, there wasn't any way to determine who I was already friends with, so I wasted alot of time on pages of people I had already met.
2. Log into the site multiple times a day, go to the ''faceplates'' page and add new people. Simple. Will probably take you about ten minutes. The more popular this site gets, the more often you'll have to visit the plate page.
3. Visit lists of popular people and add all their friends. Unfortunately no way to see whom you've already connected with in advance.
4. Upload a few photos and videos of yourself so people can see you as a real person and develop an interest in you. My main purpose for getting on this site was to drive traffic to my blogs. I was getting about 14 comments a blog post when I was here originally, so it does work, although I'm not sure if its worth the effort. Once you have a friends base established and repeat visitors to your sites your traffic will start to increase with little effort.
5. Write articles for the site. Its good to write some marketing articles for this site, because thats what imfaceplate is all about, but if you are anything like me, you don't know the first thing about marketing! The best thing is to write about what you are interested in, your hobbies, areas you are an expert in etc. You can also add the RSS feed from your own websites/blogs, which is a great way to direct people to your home on the internet.
Best of luck!
|share||like 18||report||151 views|