followers view all
following view all
|· The Admins Huddle
|family, internet marketing, mentoring, list building, life|
2 years ago
How To Get More Twitter Followers For Free
Whether you are a business or individual who tweets on Twitter, you know increasing your followers is the lifeblood of your twitter campaign. You can build a following naturally (which can sometimes take longer than anticipated) or you can do it the easy way... The Twiends way.
Twiends is a free service which operates on a point system. When you follow someone on Twiends, you will gain "seeds". These seeds that you accrue are then used to automatically increase your follower base when they receive "seeds" for following you. These are targeted followers by the way. This system can also be used to get more "likes" on your Facebook Fan Page as well as more subscribers to your YouTube channel... Are you beginning to see the power here? It's F R E E people!
Of course there are paid packages available but that is completely optional and the is no risk or obligation to do so. Twiends utilizes a reputation scoring system called "Twust". In order to use their service, your Twitter account must meet some of their requirements such as...
1. Profile Information- You should make sure you have completely set up your Twitter profile with a decent amount of information.
2. Tweet History- Too few tweet will give you a lower "Twust" score.
3. Friends + Followers- You should have a good friend to follower ratio. It lets people know others follow you.
4. Account Age- You can use this system with an account less than 24 hours old but longer established accounts will be scored higher.
5. Branding- Have you customized your profile background stand out from others?
6. Lists- How many times have you been listed?
These are all the factors that your Twitter Profile will be scored on so use this as a checklist before your start for quick results out of the gate. Register now and you will even get 40 free Seeds for activating your account to get your started! |----> Twiends.com <----| Enjoy, J. Cintron
|share||like 48||report||589 views|