followers view all
following view all
|· Free Traffic
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Twitter Marketing Tips
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· FREE Online training for success
· Stefan Berg
· Blogging for Success
· Favourite Forum Topics
· Personal Development For A Successful Business
· Lets communicate
· Share your blog
|I am an internet marketer, owner of Bronzi's Web Gift Store, mom of two and I am married. I love the computer, music, dancing and reading books on personal development and business strategies.
You can visit my store here for New Gift Ideas: http://www.myshopkart.net/bmshepp/
But at this time delivery is only available in the United States.
I welcome you as a new customer and a friend.
Bronzilla Sheppard | bmshepp
Hello! I hope all is well with you and yours.
How To Get Google Love Juice For First Page Ranking Of Google
Jul 24th 2010 at 9:33 AM
So you have a website or a blog and you need visitors or readers to your site. Well the #1 place is Google. Google has the most searches on their website than any other search engine on the internet. But using Google to get visitors or readers to your site can be a challenge for anyone. However there are a couple of things you can do to get you on the first page of Google.
1. You want to first get the Alexa.com tool bar. This will help you with seeing the page rank of your website and other site rankings.
2. Make sure you submit your site to Google and the other search engines so your site can be index. By having your site index with your keys words or phrases of your site will let people find you when they search for phrases like make money online or weight loss.
3. Search for other blogs that are relevant to your blog or website. I mean find blogs that are similar to your topic and read them. After reading them leave a comment and your blog link or website link. Google will see this and will give you Google love juice. But you must make sure that the blog or site is relevant to your topic or Google won’t give you any juice.
4. Backlinks is another way that Google and other search engines give you rankings. The more you have backlinks leading to your site. The more your page rank will go up. Up by the way means down for page ranking. For example: 12,000,000 to 12,000. 12,000 being the higher ranking number. Also, try not to do any more than 5 backlinks a week. You want them to look natural or you could be penalize by Google.
5. Make sure your content is fresh and new. Google will show you much love when you do this.
6. Make sure you are using your keywords in your title, domain name and through out your blog or website. Your keywords are usually your niche that you are talking about. This is a must if you are shooting for high ranking and if you do it right you could be on page one in a matter of days.
7. Ping your blog or website after you have added a new post or updated some information on your website. Pinging will let the other sites know that you have change something to your site. Each ping site has different site that the send the new information to. The two ping sites that I use are pingler.com and pingmyblog.com.
This is how you get to the first page of Google and how to get Google love juice. If you use different unique word phrases you could have several of your phrases come up on the the first page of Google. Remember when you are writing that you have at least 250 word count when using several word phrase in your articles or your post.
If you are launching a new site and you do everything that I have just told you. Take a look at your page rank and then in 24 hours take a look at your page rank again and see how much your rank has when up/down in that 24 hours.
To your success,
|share||like 55||report||803 views|