Paula van Dun AKA Webmiep | webmiep

How to deal with tons of emails

Jul 31st 2010 at 8:54 AM

There are 2 services i use as a free member; goldenopt safelist and downlinebuilderdirect. From both i receive tons of emails. I can not just delete them all because there is a link in them to earn credits. You need credits in order to send email messages yourself.

What do i do? I created filters in my gmail account so that all emails skip over my inbox and go directly to a special folders i created. I spend half hour earning credits and delete the ones i have no time for since there are coming new ones every day. In this way I can send mailings for free.

Please give a thumb if you like this idea.

Oct 23rd 2013 at 2:56 AM by foxychops
Great idea, thanks for info

Jan 30th 2012 at 2:03 PM by AllStarHealth
Thanks for the info, I also filter, but just beginning to learn how to utilize safelist

Apr 18th 2011 at 2:56 AM by JESICALBABY
Hello My name is Miss jesical,i saw your profile today and after going through it, i fill more interested to contact you ,i will like you to please send me an email at my email address via (jesicalogwo@yahoo.com) for me to send you my pics and to tell you more about me. then from here we can move on.I will be waiting for your reply on my email address above.thanks jesical .via(jesicalogwo@yahoo.com)

Dec 2nd 2010 at 2:33 AM by drkelp
Good tip. I need to do that as well. Keep well.

Sep 7th 2010 at 8:43 AM by troywray
I also wrote an article on dealing with safelist emails but more from the perspective of getting the credits efficiently. One of the tricks I use with gmail is having the safelist send to gmail (so the safelist doesn't get bounces) and have gmail filter and forward to my isp email so I can download and earn credits quicker than doing it within gmail. Works for me :-)

Sep 4th 2010 at 7:36 AM by phmoisan
Hi Paula, thank you very much for giving me the info about the tons of emails. When I wrote my article about tricks in gmail, I knew that I was from being a master of gmail, and i was looking forward to people who would tell me "Do this instead" or "Did you know you can also do this". Have a wonderful day ! Philippe

Aug 1st 2010 at 8:44 AM by aislesoffiles
I do this too Paula...it made such a difference in my inbox! :D One other thought: some sites' credit link emails expire after a while (for example, ListSurfing.com's credit links expire after 48 hours), so if you can get to them before they expire, GREAT!