followers view all
following view all
|· Most valuable skills in IM
· Twitter Marketing Tips
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
Modern Positive Christian or Country Music and Singing in general as a way to express myself
Reading Good Books, Like Noah St. John's "Secret Code Of Success", Billy Cox's "The Dream Book", Anything by Janet Oke, and many others
e-book on photography: 31 Days to Better, Stronger Photos
If you love taking photos and wish you could take Better Photos or wish that you had more equipment or a better camera, Then you really ought to read the e-book 31 Days to Better, Stronger Photos. Tristan Jud just released a newly finished e-book designed to help even the newest beginner to ramp up their photo skills in 31 days, or if your like me and an avid reader…possibly less time!! And the best part is now with the purchase of “31 Days to Better, Stronger Photos”
You also get a free membership to our great forum where you can get all your questions answered by other photography enthusiasts.
5 Reasons for Better Photos
1. Someone gave you a new camera for your birthday or Christmas and your not sure how to use it. (then this will be the perfect guide for you.)
2. You just recently started trying your hand at taking pictures and want some guidelines on how to get started right.
3. You can produce good photos but want to create even Better Photos so you can WOW your friends and family.
4. Your thinking about or already have photography as a hobby and are always looking for new info.
5. You already are or want to become a career minded photographer and want to take even Better Photos because all good photographers are constantly looking to improve.
If you fit in any of these five categories or you just want to read a good, short book. Hurry on over to Tristan’s site to get your copy of the new e-book
“31 Days to Better, Stronger Photos” From now til the end of Friday the 13th we are offering you an early bird discount of 20% off the regular price of $12.99, so grab your e-book and start getting Better Photos today! Link to the website for the book
I’m a Husband, Commercial, Fashion, Glamour & Lifestyle Photographer. I work with my Wife to produce high quality images.
Tristan Jud Photography
Check out Tristan’s Blog here: Raw: Photography training, tutorials and interviewsThis review was done by Kathleen Cooley on 1-12-2012 and is one of many she has done for this book review
|share||like 20||report||320 views|