followers view all
following view all
|· Free Traffic
· Internet Marketing Tip Sheet
· Bashful equals no sales
· 7 Reasons People Dont Succeed In Business
· Law of Attraction Marketing and Resources
· Faceplate Features
· Tip The Scale Of A Healty Lifestyle
· FREE Online training for success
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Safelist Fans!
· Positive Thinking
· Adzly widget
|Table Tennis,Travel the World,Internet,Network Marketing,Clubbing,People,social network,marketing,online advertising,email marketing,twitter,facebook,|
Digg.com-How to make sure your content get Results?
There are so many content sharing sites on the internet and most of them could lead into a search engine power house if you know what you doing. I like digg and it is a great way to get known on the internet and share good quality content with other people online.
However, most of the people approuch digg the wrong way.They submit content and hope for the best. Quality content will be always king, but that doesn't mean that it will get traffic. I found out about the method i am about to share with you, while browsing around and found some people you got my attention very quickly.
So i try to follow them, but didn't get any favour back. Then i had a good look what they where doing and also looked at the content which seems to get search engine ranking very quickly.
Here is what i found and how you should approuch DIGG.COM.
1. Only use quality content for your submission
2. Make sure to use a weblog, article or a press release.
3. Build a digg community of 200 people. The reason for that is, that you only allowed to send you submission to 200 followers. These people need to have an understanding with you and are willing to share your content and digg it. More diggs, more traffic, better search engine results. It is very important that you return the favour and build a syndication with people who are willing to share content online.
4. Keyword for low competition.Before you wright anything, look it up in the search engine and see what kind of result comes back. Not more then 1.000.000 search results or you won't have any success at all. Keyword results is the key here and you will get high positions sometimes in 2 hours or so.
If you have allready an account, just test 1 or 2 submissions and see who are reading your content and gives the thumbs up. People who don't do anything need to be deleted. Reduce your friends to 200 active people. The best way though is, to build a community from the ground up. Get involved with marketer who have an understanding how digg works or get in contact with them and share the syndication info with them.
Try it, test it and do your keyword research as well. For best results, try to find very low competion for keywords in your niche. Note, by finding a community, that doesn't mean they need to have the same ideas or niche market. As long as they have an understanding with you and are active, you are good to go.
Now go out there and create a phenomenal Day,
|share||like 39||report||579 views|