followers view all
following view all
|danwhite is not in any groups|
3 Quick Surefire Ways To Get New Clients/Customers/Visitors Today!
Even if you do have the best product or service in the world, plus an awesome killer sales letter that could sell sand to a dessert rat. If you still don't have any potential customers seeing what you have to offer then obviously you won't make a penny, not one cent. Traffic is king as someone famously quoted.
That's the reason why marketers like you and I spend so much time and effort, not to mention money, trying to put our offers in front of as many targeted leads as possible. But it doesn't have to be like that if you know which marketing methods actually work, and there are plenty which work and work well and there are many which I can tell you from experience simply do not work.
Here are a few tactics that I use and they work well and you can implement them in your business today.
1) Social Media Marketing
Any savvy online marketer will know that social media marketing as huge as it is, still remains in its infancy as the number of new users joining Facebook explodes by more and more each year and new social media and share sites pop up all over the net. Start to set up your social marketing campaigns right now and you are in a perfect position to profit from the enormous benefits in the months and year to come.
As you may know social media marketing is all about building relationships with people and building networks of friend and colleagues and also new contacts. So start building a good reputation in your niche now by establishing yourself as an expert in your field and on as many social networks as you can, that way you can fully take advantage of the huge leverage you will have to market your product or service in your niche.
Start With the some of the well know and largest social media sites like:
- Web 2.0 sites, such as Squidoo.com. and Hubpages. These sites let you create your own Squidoo lens or Hubpage which is basically a page on your chosen niche subject with your link back to your money site or any other site or blog. Google ranks these pages highly and spider them often.
- Social networking,Facebook.com you already know, but did you know you could also create niche-specific groups and you should do this and of course have your own personal page and business fan page. Seek out niche specific social networking sites - here is a great new emerging site geared towards marketers and making money online apsense.com/invite/hybrid01 click the link to create your free profile now, this perfectly compliments imfaceplate and works in a simillar way.
- Social bookmarking sites such as Digg allow you and other users to share content they like and these sites can be a n effective tool in your social and viral marketing campaigns.
2) Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
There are basically two ways to get targeted traffic fro the search engines:
- Organic listings - getting your website to rank well for specific keywords naturally
- Paid listings - pay per click such as Google AdWords (although Google AdWords has become very expensive so choose your keywords wisely)
Both of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Organic search engine listings can bring a large amount of traffic for months and even years once you get to the top of the searches, but can take a long time to rank well if your keywords are even moderately competitive. PPC or pay per click marketing can be expensive but will provide you with targeted and instant traffic.
3) Banner Ads and Text Ads
A great way to ensure your offers are seen is by creating and placing targeted ads. These can be online or offline or better BOTH.
- Banner ads and text ads work well if you choose highly targeted to your niche sites to lace them on.
- Purchasing Solo ads and also doing ad Swaps is a very good way to target new leads and generate new customers.
- Blog advertising is useful and you can also offer to make guest posts on popular blogs, this is a win win situation for you and the blog owner. They get free unique written content for their site and in return you get a back-link to your site and the added exposure.
- Depending on your niche Newspaper and Magazine advertising can be very effective and for local businesses local radio advertising is a highly effective form of advertising and it is surprisingly cheaper than you might think.
So Which Advertising Strategy is Best?
All of them! To maximize your impact and reach more people you should be implementing All of the above marketing methods into your business and you will see a huge jump in customers. Be sure to track each method in order to see where to concentrate your efforts for maximum growth.
These three advertising methods are very powerful when you implement them into any business but actually that is only the tip of the iceberg... there are plenty more proven marketing methods and when you put these three together with other powerful marketing techniques, you turn on the tap and get a constant flow of new leads and prospects to convert. And it all starts when you claim a free Silver Membership at TrafficGenerationClub (normally $27.00) Just Use This Special Link For Access FREE Silver Membership Link.
More free traffic methods free membership offers, and plenty golden nuggets of info and more on my website. visit today to find out more about me and how I can help YOU.http://www.whoisdanwhite.com
|share||like 12||report||65 views|