followers view all
following view all
|· Social Media Sites And Your Biz
|Travel, meeting new people from around the world, Internet Marketing, Leafit, Networking, cooking, movies|
Gisela Beckermann | vividturtle
10 effective methods to generate traffic to your website
Aug 6th 2010 at 7:30 PM
1. Leave comments on other people's blogs with
a backlink to your site.
2. Advertise your website or service in the
appropriate category on Craigslist.org
3. Participate in LinkedIn.com
4. Exchange reciprocal links with other related
sites in your niche.
5. Purchase ad spots or solo email ads in
popular newsletters or ezines from
6. Submit articles to trade magazines with a
link to your site in your bio
7. Use OnlyWire.com to automate your social
bookmarking and automatically generate
backlinks and traffic
8. Promote your website on the "Thank you" page
of other sales sites related to your niche.
Work out a mutually beneficial commission
with the site owners.
9. Participate in online forum conversations that
are related to your product, and insert your
site link into the signature area.
10. Create your own blog at blogger.com. Blogging
is a powerful and effective way to get free
traffic from search engines, RSS feeds, other
blogs, blog directories .. and more!
5 Bonus Blog Traffic Tips:
1. Submit your blog to all major blog directories
2. Participate in blog carnivals. This is very similar
to submitting articles.
3. Provide an email subscription form that allows your
blog readers to receive your blog posts via emails.
Use the Wordpress plugin "subscribe2"
4. Rewrite some of your blog content and post it to
articles directories to increase backlinks and
traffic. Try using ArticleMarketer.com
5. Find a hot topic on Technorati, post about it on
your blog and then ping Technorati with your new
|share||like 54||report||744 views|