followers view all
following view all
|sakshay is not in any groups|
|Open SourceWebsite design and development
Responsive website design
Ecommerce website design
Top 8 Benefits of Magento Platform for E-commerce Websites
With the concept of online shopping reaching its peak, business developers prefer an e-commerce website that runs, operates, navigates with minimal effort. An open source content management system, Magento has been specifically designed with the e-commerce concept kept in mind. Using Magento, you build your online store easily. Magento’s point and click nature makes it better than the other e-commerce platforms. It is today the world’s biggest e-commerce platform.
Let us discuss the top advantages of Magento below:
1. Scalable platform: The Magento platform used in e-commerce is scalable, i.e., you can customise the program according to your requirement and business need. Hence, it is suitable for all types of enterprises, whether large or start-ups.
2. Huge developers following: The greatest benefit of using Magento over other e-commerce platforms is that it has huge followers of global developers. For any kind of problem, issues or errors faced while running the problem, one can be easily solve the problem by being a part of the various different discussion forums and blogs. Overcoming issues is not a hassle and you don’t have to hire a consultant or an agency.
3. More than thousand extensions: This platform is suitable to be integrated into any kind of e-commerce platforms because it has over thousands of extensions like as social login, gift card, one stop checkout, simicart and many more.
4. Private sales feature: This is another benefit of Magento development services. The private sale feature enables you to sale your products to a selected few, by giving them some special offers or by special invitation.
5. Rich content management system: Magento is installed with What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) editor which enables to build content rich and multiple variations of a web page.
6. Various staging options: In Magento platform, various content staging options help create and review the various versions of your catalogue and you can choose the best option.
7. Various functionality and features: This is another reason for the popularity of Magento. There are many functions and features integrated in such a platform that you create a flexible catalogue, which works for any online shopping site. Some popular features that can be installed are mobile app, cross-selling functionality, CMS pages, customer group, multiple shops, newsletter management etc.
8. Open Source feature: Another advantage of Magento is that it is more flexible, accessible and secured than other platforms because of its open source platform.
|share||like 9||report||170 views|