followers view all
|commit is not in any groups|
|COMMit offers the service of ITsystem integrators in Dubai. They have a qualified team of engineers with sound technical knowledge and industry specific skills. For any query visit their website or contact them at 800- 266648.|
Telecommunication Companies in UAE that Provides End to End Telecom Services in the City
Telecom services play a significant role in day to day communication. In the UAE, telecom providers and their services are under the control and supervision of the TRA or the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority, established to oversee the entire telecom sector in the region. An independent federal agency, TRA's duties include protecting the interests of subscribers, ensuring the availability of telecom services in all provinces of the country, overall development of the telecom sector, licensing and implementation of established rules and regulations, and seeking technological advancements in the sector.
For the longest time, telecommunications in the UAE was under the monopoly of Etisalat or the Emirates Telecommunications Corporation. It was only recently that telecom services became a duopoly between Etisalat and the relatively new phone and internet Service Company, du, which expanded mobile, the internet, and TV services across UAE and different free zone areas. There are many different types of telecom services that you will encounter as you seek the best type of connectivity for your home, commercial establishment, or business. The following are only some of the most popular types of voice, internet, and data services telecom companies typically offer:
• Voice (Fixed Line PSTN) – PSTN stands for Public Switched Telephone Network. It is the international telephone system standard that is based on analog voice data-carrying copper wires. This kind of service is extremely reliable although it only allows a limited amount of information to be conveyed such as in fixed line telephony.
• Voice (Carrier Pre-Selection) - Otherwise known as CPS, this involves mechanisms that provide narrowband access so that users can select in advance the CPSO (carrier pre-selection operator) to carry their calls without having to dial a prefix or installing any special equipment at the premises. With CPS, users can opt for international and national calls.
• Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) – This is the general term used to describe a series of transmission technologies for delivering voice communications over IP networks such as packet-switched networks and the internet.
• The Internet (Broadband Connections) – Gone are the days of dial-up, narrowband internet connections. Today, providers offer higher-speed, higher-capacity broadband lines that allows for faster download and upload times and perpetual connectivity (eliminating the need for dialing up), and fixed monthly fees. Phone lines are also free to make calls while users are online.
• Business Data Services – Business data services are specially designed to deliver connectivity to business users, particularly between multiple sites or satellite offices. Access to these services are usually achieved through private networks or WAN (wide area networks) or through multi-protocol label switching, frame relay, or asynchronous transfer mode networks.
About The Author:
COMMit is one of the IT service leading companies in UAE; it is a service based company that provides a solution for the IT sector. It is founded in 2002 in Dubai having more than ten years of experience & expertise in the field of IT & Telecom solutions. They offer their service in various sectors like Hospitality, Health, and Construction, etc. and have delivered more than a 1000 projects within the UAE.
|share||like 1||report||31 views|