followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Social Media Management Tips – How To Effectively Engage With Your Customers
According to reliable estimates, more than 60 percent of customers are likely to use a local business if it uses social media to make information available. People are less willing to visit websites on their own these days, and they increasingly rely on social media to get the information they need to make buying decisions. You therefore should use social media marketing to promote your business; it’s extremely effective and saves you a lot of money and time. The following social media management tips will be extremely beneficial to your business:
- Choose the right platform, which is one that your customers are more likely to use. If your target market is on Pinterest and not YouTube then that’s where you should be as well.
- Schedule your posts so that they appear regularly. If you are able to build up a following then they will expect to see new content on a regular basis. Offer updates every couple of days if you can, but only if the content is relevant or useful. If you post useless content very frequently then your followers will drop away gradually.
- Include images in your posts whenever possible because they attract attention easily.
- Organize yourself well so that you can make the best use of different media. Set up software programs to help you post the same updates to different platforms. Dedicate some time every day to social media so that you are on top of all developments. This is particularly relevant if you have many social media accounts.
- Offer something of value to people who follow you. This doesn’t have to be very costly or big, but it shows your willingness to engage with people.
- Use analytics to study the effectiveness of your campaigns. Don’t waste your time or money on any particular campaign or platform that doesn’t give you the desired results.
- Avoid using social media directly to increase sales because this will take away from the real purpose of it which is to build relationships with customers. If you are able to build fruitful two-way communication channels then sales will automatically increase.
- No matter what, do not engage with trolls. You’ll just encourage them to keep on attacking you if you respond to them.
You’ll find it a lot easier to achieve the above if you hire a social media manager. OneTechGirl is one of the best known Atlanta web designers who also offers mobile app design in addition to social media management.
For more info visit - http://www.onetechgirl.com/
|share||like 5||report||82 views|