followers view all
following view all
|psdtodrupaldeveloper is not in any groups|
Kick Off Your Online Business With Responsive Drupal Website
Owning a responsive Drupal website has become the prime need of all entrepreneurs associated with online businesses to have a continuous expansion of their business. The responsive websites draw higher traffic, thus generating more revenues.
The introduction of internet-enabled smart devices like tablets, iPhones, Kindle, laptops, etc., has led to the rise in the number of web users up to 83%. Not just the percent, but the demand of exclusivity has too risen up with this. This sudden surge has compelled businessmen to go for some robust web solutions like responsive websites. The responsive websites are high on indexing over the web and comprehend features like customized shopping carts, organized payment procedures, multiple store-fronts, seamless checkout tools, and so on.
A Brief Comparison Of A Responsive and Non-responsive Website
The difference between a responsive and non-responsive website is figured out on the basis of websites’ compatibility with varied devices, platforms, screens, and browsers. A responsive website fits symmetrically on different screens, browsers, and platforms allowing ease of navigation without compromising the content quality. While, on the other hand, a non-responsive website is low on performance, visibility, and content placement.
Drupal comprehends inbuilt functionalities of content symmetry and website coordination, which is used by professional Drupal developers to amplify the agnosticism of a website. A responsive website can help you to turn your visitors into potential clients.
Responsive Drupal Website For Responsive User Experience
A responsive website is not just famed for its compatibility but also for providing enhanced user experience. It is built in compliance with Responsive Web Design (RWD) methodology and integrated with various unmatchable features like scalable web pages, flexible payment options, multilingual and multi-browser compatibility, etc.
Benefits Of Responsive Websites
- High Indexing On SERP- Responsive websites comprise responsive and scalable designs which can be uniformly viewed over multiple systems and platforms. This enhances the ranking of a website over the search engines.
- Enhanced visibility- These websites are ideal for serving web user engaged on screens ranging from smaller one to larger ones i.e from mobile users to the desktoplaptop users.
- Robust Performance- With a simplified administration, a responsive website leverages high performing web pages whenever they are accessed.
- Wider reach - As these websites can be easily accessed on multiple smart devices; thereby, the number of users dependent on these websites is growing day by day. Responsive websites attract a large number of customers due to their ease of accessibility.
- Swift Navigation - Responsive websites comprehend faster navigation facilitating swift processing as compared to other websites. The swift navigation utility enhances user experience.
A large number of businesses across the globe are switching to quintessential methods of responsive websites powered by Drupal. Assorted with multiple features and functionalities, these websites are capable of performing remarkable functions. Undoubtedly, switching to Drupal website is a wise and futuristic investment for an online business.
The Responsive Drupal websites are built in accordance to the W3C standards of world wide web consortium initiating authorized and secured web development. Considering these above-mentioned features and benefits, step up to approach an expert Drupal developer from a recognized IT Firm that shares its forte in Drupal services and get outstanding web solutions to compliment your business.
|share||like 11||report||234 views|