|ByteCrunch is not in any groups|
Advantages of Using a Subscription Based HR and Payroll Software for Enterprises
Conventional HR & payroll systems are not always financially viable due to the additional investment required for hardware, software and maintenance. With subscription based HR and Payroll software, the service provider manages all the IT infrastructure, software and security allowing your business to operate more efficiently and save costs.
How does a Subscription Based HR & Payroll Software Work?
With a subscription based HR & Payroll application, you pay a monthly fee to access the software service. The application is accessed from a thin client installed on user devices that connects via the internet to a centralized system hosted on the cloud. A thin client ensures that all complex tasks and data processing are done on the cloud, which requires
Benefits of a Subscription Based HR & Payroll Software
Apart from eliminating the hassles of managing IT infrastructure and the people required to maintain this infrastructure, subscription based HR & payroll systems are beneficial in a myriad of ways as detailed below:
1. Almost all data processing and resource-hungry tasks are performed on the cloud and the results are then relayed to the thin client on the user device. Hence, users do not require high-end and expensive devices to use the HR & payroll system.
2. Since subscription based HR & payroll software is hosted on the cloud, it can be accessed at all times and from any device, be it a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone. This increases efficiency & productivity by allowing users to work anywhere.
3. Security is much more superior when using subscription based HR & payroll systems. All incoming connections to the cloud server are monitored and data is backed up on a daily and weekly basis in multiple geo-locations ensuring business continuity and disaster recovery.
4. Since the application is hosted in a centralized location in the cloud, any upgrades or enhancements are painless and instant. This further allows the service provider to support the HR & payroll software in a much more effective manner.
5. Most subscription based HR & Payroll systems are designed to support some level of customizations based on your business needs. Further, the service providers have various APIs that can be used to integrate with your other internal systems as well as other subscription based applications.
About the Author:
ByteCrunch is a leading HR and payroll management software that will help your organization maintain HR and payroll in an easy, organized and cost-effective manner. ByteCrunch’s superior infrastructure methodology allows it to be set up according to your specific business requirements while ensuring data integrity and security.
|share||like 11||report||68 views|