Magento Sage integration is an excellent way to give a glorious start to your e-Commerce business. There are several advantages of using Magento Sage integration for running your e-Commerce site.
Let us look into some details about Magento Sage integration:
• Magentoe-commerce platform is an open sourced yet, simple to operate.
• You can get three varieties of Magento, depending upon your requirement – the community edition, with minimal support, the enterprise edition, and the Magento go. Each version is characterised by the kind of support the software gives a user.
• Magento is content enriched. The WYSIWYG management system allows an e-Commerce site to alter, enrich and put up several versions of the website to promote their business.
• The platform is scalable. Thus, at any time, an online store can scale up their version to meet up with the business needs.
• Magento comes with excellent architecture. The whole site is rich with excellent features and allows an option, if one requires customizing the site according to the market requirement. The out of the box features allows a user to do multiple things at a time, without extensions.
• The platform is completely mobile friendly. All mobile apps created using the platform works flawlessly.
With so much advantage, e-Commerce site through Magento will work wonders for your store and its business. The community Magento is increasing and expanding to new horizons everyday. Every day, big corporate players like eBay are joining the Magento community to enjoy the flexibility and user friendly options to customize the website.
As for the disadvantages of Magento, let us also learn about them too:
• The most noticeable disadvantage of Magento is that it runs on PHP. What it means is that you need a larger and faster server to run it. A dedicated server or a cloud-based one will work efficiently. It can consume a huge amount of your RAM, and thus, needs a very efficient system to handle its size.
• So, as expected, it runs slow if your server cannot take the load.
So, all what you need is a huge disk space, a very strong and fast server and also a team highly experienced to handle PHP.
About the Author:
This article is written by Vadym Gurevych, who holds a Masters of Software Development degree from Kharkiv National Technical University (Ukraine) and has been creating commercial software products for businesses for 15 years. Currently, he is the Managing Director at Holbi. Holbi is the trading name of DataLink UK Ltd. They believe in online sales and specialize in providing bespoke and b2b e-commerce solutions to small and medium businesses from all over the world. Besides these Holbi also offers e-commerce consulting services.