What to do in your Vietnam tour?
Vietnam is a wonderful country with world class beaches, humble people, great landscape and so many things to do. Vacationing in Vietnam can be your lifetime experience and one of the best ways to travel around Vietnam is to take Vietnam motorbike tours. However, it is always better if you know certain things before you arrive and make mistakes. So, here are some tips and tricks to have a good motorbike tour and in overall a good Vietnam tour:
Vietnam could easily be the best Asian destination for motorcyclists. The beautiful mountain passes, colorful hill tribes, lovely landscapes changing in minutes, can give you the most memorable bike journey of your lifetime. But riding in a foreign country is never to be taken lightly, so here are some tips:
Things to remember for your motorbike tour in Vietnam
1. Book the vehicle that is supposed to pick you up from the airport beforehand or make arrangements with your hotel for the hotel taxi if available. Taxis at airports in Vietnam charge you a lot.
2. Book a guided bike tour. You will get a translator, a tour guide, a mechanic and a life support for the road all in one motorbike tour guide.
3. The best route to ride in Vietnam starts from 62 miles north of Hanoi City with beautiful bends, mountainous and green area, wide spaces and less population. The best season to do the ride would be from September to April, because you avoid the rain that way.
4. As contrary it may sound to western or even Asian civilization from other parts of Asia, not blowing the horn enough can land you in trouble in Vietnam. It is a safe practice to use the horn.
5. International driving licenses are not fully recognized in Vietnam but you can get directory documents from the embassy. Traffic police in Vietnam don’t stop foreigners for licenses unless you create any trouble.
Travel Vietnam and do these things to get the most out of your experience:
1. Ha Long Bay: this bay stands near the border of Vietnam and China and is such a fascinating place of natural wonders. It consists in total of 3000 islands and you can enjoy the beauty with a boat ride.
2. Cu Chi Tunnels: These tunnels dug up by soldiers to store ammunition, to use as command centers, and living quarters, are 75 miles and longer with a massive war museum inside.
3. Vietnam motorbike tours: 62 miles north of Hanoi are the beautiful wide mountain passes perfect for bikers and if you are into biking you surely don’t want to miss this.
4. Food: Food in Vietnam is cheap and tasty so there is no reason you should not try it out. Try out the local cuisine in small cafes and restaurants.
|share||like 6||report||82 views|