Visit The Chateau Marmont In Hollywood With LA Yellow Cab
Have you ever heard about the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood? If you have not, well, you may want to call LAYellowCab right now and book any cab Venice Beach, cab Marina Del Rey, or taxi West Hollywood to take you there. The Chateau Marmont is a hotel and it has quite a lot of history that would make you want to be even more interested in what the place has to offer.
It may be a good place to stay in when you are in the area. It may not be a place that you are familiar with but it would be quite easy to find. Just take a taxi West Hollywood, cab Venice Beach, or cab Marina Del Rey from LA Yellow Cab and tell the driver that you would want to go to the Chateau Marmont. LA Yellow Cab drivers have taken quite a lot of passengers to this hotel before so they pretty much know the way to the place. Plus, this elegant hotel has gained quite a reputation over the years and so people in the area pretty much know where it is.
The thing is, the Chateau Marmont is a complete marvel to look at. That is just its façade. It comes with really nice architecture that you would not be able to normally see just about anywhere in the United States. Its look alone has brought a lot of people to it. And when you take a trip inside, you would be amazed at the facilities and the class that the hotel has. Of course, those are just the physical things. A lot of people are curious about the hotel because the hotel has held a lot of stories. In fact, it is said that if you would like to misbehave, you have to do it at the Chateau Marmont. Here are several stories of people doing crazy stuff in the hotel:
· Aviation genius Howard Hughes was said to spy on women with binoculars while he was staying at the hotel.
· Rock band Led Zeppelin was said to have ridden through the hotel’s lobby in their motorcycles. This happened in the 1960s. That would have created quite a ruckus.
· Actor John Belushi lost his life when he took a speedball injection back in 1982.
· Actors Benicio del Toro and Scarlett Johansson have been a part of some stories as well. It is said that the two hooked up a night before the 2004 Oscars happened. Stories have it that they hooked up while they were in an elevator. This has been denied by both parties.
· Artist Britney Spears was banned for a while from the Chateau Marmont because she took her food, smeared it all across her face and disgusted a lot of other people.
· Stories have it that Chateau Marmont is actually the one referred to by the Eagles in their song Hotel California. This is because a lot of celebrities who check in there stay for a really long time.
Ron Morgan is the market representative for Los Angeles Yellow Cab. Los Angeles Yellow Cab offers efficient, reliable taxi cab in San Fernando to meet the transportation needs of residents, visitors and corporate clients in Pacific Palisades, San Fernando, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, West Hollywood, Westwood, Bel Air, Brentwood, Calabasas, Century City, Hollywood, Los Angeles, and Marina Del Rey.