followers view all
|LuxorCabs is not in any groups|
|Taxi Cab Services|
The Shocking Truth of Some Taxi Services in San Francisco
San Francisco. A place that is more known as a melting pot of sorts. It has a lot of history behind it. It has a lot to offer the future. And the people are definitely amazing. This surely is one place that you should go to. At least once in your life.
Going around San Francisco is not really that difficult. Find a cab San Francisco and go where you would like to go in the city. A taxi cab SF would be able to bring you to your chosen location without much hassle. A lot of tourists choose to go with a taxicab San Francisco if they would like to go anywhere in the city because it is a lot less difficult as compared to driving a car. Learn more about the shocking truth of some taxi services that the city has to offer.
- A real cab from the area would have “San Francisco Taxi Cab” right on it. Such words could be found on the rear of the cab and on the side.
- Once you are inside the cab, you would be able to see that there is a small license plate made of metal right on the dashboard. This is a real and registered cab from the city.
- It is required that the driver should have his ID very visible inside even if the passenger decides to seat in the back.
- Those that are registered taxi cabs come with insurance to defray any expenses that could come up when anything untoward happens.
- You can always trust drivers of the registered cabs because the drivers have to go through background checks before they are given the permission to drive a unit around. Of course, there are some companies which do not do these checks to “save money”.
- San Francisco has sent out an ordinance that all cabs should have security cameras. Again, there are companies which may have a security camera in there but would not be recording anything.
- When a cab has the lights on at the roof, it means that it is available and it has no passengers. However, there are times when the lights are on but the cab does not stop when you hail it. It is because the cab may have already been booked and it is on its way to pickup its passenger.
Taxi San Francisco drivers are some of the best drivers in the world but it is worth knowing how to get the best out of the best.
Ron Morgan is the market representative for Luxor Cab. Luxor Cab is part of the San Francisco community for taxi cab service. Luxor’s fleet contains the largest number of wheelchair accessible ramp taxis of any SF taxi fleet. Our drivers take pride in providing mobility to the paratransit and disabled community.
|share||like 4||report||80 views|