f you don’t know a big city like Dallas, you can expect a pretty steep learning curve when you’re trying to move a large group around town. If you need a bus charter in Dallas to go to an event, for example, it’s best to do your homework before you even pick up the phone.
You can greatly improve your bottom line as well as your travel experience simply by getting a good bus charter service. This is a competitive industry, and the market leaders offer prices to get customers.
If you’re looking attour bus rental in Dallas, the benchmark market leader is a company called Lone Star Coaches. This company is one of the best known local charter service providers, and it’s called “business class on wheels” for good reason:
• Top quality coaches – These are the top of the line coaches, with everything onboard. Passenger comfort and convenience is excellent. Includes handicapped access options, if required.
• Good, responsive customer service – The difference between a top charter company and “others” is quality of service, and the ability to make everything run smoothly from day one to departure back home.
• Can handle all your transport needs – This is probably the definitive service for a top charter service. They cover all your movements, provide things like handicapped access, and all you need to do is tell them what you want and book accordingly. (Note – Not all charter services do this. Make sure yours does.)
• Local knowledge - Local knowledge is always useful, and can be absolutely invaluable and if you’re new in town. In this case, they service the entire Dallas/Fort Worth region, a very handy knowledge base to have if you’re travelling around in Texas.
• All types of groups – Whether you’re going to a sporting event, or simply need a shuttle bus rental service in Dallas, they have the carrying capacity to move business groups, tourist groups, seniors, and other typically large groups.
Put it this way – if you’re trying to charter a bus service in Dallas for any kind of group, this is a one-stop shop service provider. Check out their website here at www.lonestarcoaches.com and talk to them direct.