South By South West Event Seek Services From Pyramid Logistics For Trade Show Transportation
Events are a big thing. It entails having to organize a huge amount of details and having to deal with various people. There are a lot of tasks to check and complete and you have to ensure that everything goes well. It is not a simple thing to do and that is why a lot of people in this business make sure that they have a lot of contacts that they can easily go to when they need services or materials for the event that they are putting together.
One of the top events in the world would be the South by Southwest event. This is better known as SXSW. It is a group of events that focus on film, conferences, music festivals, and other interactive forms. Because it takes a huge amount of effort to put together, these people actually are not afraid to get help if they need to. They would also focus on making sure that they do not disappoint the tons and tons of people who would be finding their way to the event. This event that is held in Austin, Texas has gained quite a following because it has been able to please the crowd quite well and they surely did not disappoint.
Pyramid is one of the companies that has been assisting South by Southwest with its events. This company offers trade show transportation and other tradeshow services. With a huge event like this one, tradeshow transportation is definitely a big help. See, with trade show transportation, any huge items that need to be delivered to a new location could be done well and done professionally. All of the important items would be there and would reach the location intact. If not for tradeshow transportation, it would take people many trips to complete everything. Tradeshow services are definitely of quality when it comes to Pyramid. This is why the event has definitely chosen this company for such delicate tasks.
This event has been the home of many wonderful memories. Here are some which may actually help you decide to join the next time it happens again:
· Michelle Shocked, a singer and songwriter, has chosen to be keynote speaker in 1992. She brought on something controversial by discussing that white artists have been stealing pieces from African American musicians.
· John Mayer performed in 2000. His performance led Aware Records to sign a deal with him.
· James Blunt performed at one of the smaller shows at the music festival. He was discovered there by Linda Perry, a producer. He later on signed with record label Custard Records which was owned by Perry.
· Twitter did not launch during the event but it had already created quite a huge amount of hype during the event. This happened in 2007.
· During the music festival of 2010, there were almost 2000 bands that had been signed up to actually perform.
· Last year, Tyler The Creator, a rapper, had to be arrested. He provoked a riot during the event by shouting to fans that they should push past the security guards as there were no more tickets being sold.
Ron Morgan is the market representative for Pyramid Logistics. Pyramid Logistics specializes in Trade Show Transportation, Trade show Services, mobile exhibit tours and electronic transportation services that are responsibly priced, timely, efficient, damage free and in conformity with the highest industry standards.