followers view all
following view all
|hielenhillar890 is not in any groups|
Several Key Camping Council
Your camping vacation can be a wonderful experience for you, your family and friends.
Some of the tips that will give you here will guarantee you not one of holiday! All for soil crucifixion tent minutes!
1. If possible, it is better to do while outside is still bright. This will avoid any unpleasant surprises, such as anthills and bumps under tent so
2. Choose a location for the crucifixion, which is to shield both the wind and the sun. For this purpose, it is best to use natural for the shield of trees.
3. It is important to point is higher than the surrounding level, in case of rain, the tent so that you do not fill with water. Avoid also for dry mud, as this is the first place where rainwater will be collect.
4. The location of the tent minutes should be in the direction in which the heads will be at a level higher than that of the rest of the body. (You will be surprised how many people make this mistake!)
5. If possible, avoid crucifixion tent so under trees, which are likely to fall on the pitch tent minutes.
6. If you have space, can stretch more than awning tent that thou hast, thus avoid the sun, rain, and will provide an additional space where you can to keep dry some of their belongings.
7. If camping on the beach, avoid not shielding from the wind places like the Black sea coast headlands and sandy dunes. Find a corner among shrubs or trees.
8. Be-careful with wild animals! Do not defeat their composure and not provoke them!
9. In the mountains, not tents on exposed ridges or saddles between peaks, as they can be open and dangerous. Use of protected places such as rock and river terraces. What to get? Read More New Articles About the Camping equipment
10. Make a list of things and note down anything that you have prepared.
11. Take medicines and bandages - you may need to use them.
12. Carry matches or a baton. Around the fire
13. Choose a location for the fire, so that the wind cannot be smoke and sparks to the tent or jungle.
14. Light a fire in a safe place so as not to scary environment from fire.
15. Be-careful what forest fire - do not use plastic bottles and pressure. These may explode.
|share||like 9||report||154 views|