Our Warehouse Services Are Used By International Home & Housewares In Chicago
The International Home & Housewares event in Chicago is one huge event. It is an expo in itself but to be able to provide even better information and interaction between attendees and companies or businesses, the expo has made four expos within the main event. That surely is one huge place and one big event. So to be able to be there and see just what the place has to offer is what you may want to do.
Organizing the whole thing is not an easy task. You have to coordinate various aspects of it so nothing goes astray. You have to make sure that everything is in order and that everybody knows what they should be doing. This is one really grand event and it is not a good idea to really disappoint all those people who would be making their way there. Of course, these expos would not be complete without all the products that are there to show off what the businesses have made and what they are offering the market.
How does one really huge event get all the needed equipment and other items for exhibit right in that place? Surely it would not take just one trip especially if you are using a pickup truck to transport everything? Or you can hire a truck and have all the things packed right there. But that can be too difficult for you as you would have to take note of everything that goes in and out. You have to make sure that nothing goes missing. Plus, there are tons of things that you have to take care of regarding the event.
This is where Pyramid comes in. The organizers of the International Home and Housewares Expo have actually asked for help from them. They are known as the best company to go to if you need warehouse services Westminster has to offer or you need trade show display warehousing. They have quite a huge amount of clients who go to them for such big moves. So aside from transporting all the needed items to the venue, the company also offers trade show display warehousing and also warehouse services Westminster has to be proud of.
There is a number of mini expos right within the main event. These are the following:
· Clean, contain + sustain - This is where you would find bath products, cleaning products, organization products, and seasonal products.
· Dine + design - This is the spot to go to if you are looking for cookware, gourmet food, tabletop products, and home décor products.
· Discover design - In this part, you would be able to find tableware, cutlery kitchen, flatware, and home collections.
· Wired + well - For this mini expo, the items you would find here are all connected with appliances, energy conservation, and healthcare.
· Global - This is the portion of the event where you would be able to get close to international pavilions so you would know what else is happening around the globe in terms of home and housewares.
Ron Morgan is the market representative for Pyramid Logistics. Pyramid Logistics specializes in Mobile Marketing Tours, Mobile Marketing Trailer, mobile exhibit tours and electronic transportation services that are responsibly priced, timely, efficient, damage free and in conformity with the highest industry standards.