Make Your Vacation More Comfortable with Accommodation in Monte Vista
Located in Rio Grande County, Colorado, United States, the city of Monte Vista makes an ideal destination for a summer break with family and friends. The city has to offer a lot for people of all age groups and preferences. Whether you're a movie buff or an outdoor enthusiast, Monte Vista offers you unlimited entertainment choices.
What makes your vacation more comfortable is the easy availability of good hotels in Monte Vista. You really don't have to break your bank or stretch your budget for spending a fun and interesting holiday with your loved ones. One feature which is unique to Monte Vista accommodation is the availability of drive-in movie theatre that allows you to watch your favorite movies on a big screen from the comfort of your bed. Needless to mention, there is no compromise on your privacy.
Wondering how can you avail this facility? Here is a short guide that you may find useful in your search for a budget hotel with best facilities in Monte Vista:
- Search online for accommodations in Monte Vista. Check out their ratings and facilities offered.
- There are motels on the US Highway 160 W that play movies from mid-May to mid-September on big screens. Many of the rooms offer excellent outside views and big screen inside on which you can watch movies.
- Visit their website and check out the room availability. A number of options are available – such as single room, a suite, room with king size bed, rooms with two single beds. Depending upon your preferences, you can book a room online.
- If you're traveling in a group, ideally you should call at the hotel reception and find if they offer any additional discounts. I'm sure you will manage to get some discounts on group bookings.
- The motels in Monte Vista offer you all basic facilities required for a comfortable living. Some are pet friendly while some are not. Check this beforehand, if you're planning to take your pet along with you. Similarly, options are available for smoking and non-smoking rooms. Carefully make a selection.
Once you're done with the hotel booking, you can then plan your itinerary. Monte Vista is a beautiful city and offers numerous scenic and historical places. You can also explore surrounding regions and indulge in activities like biking, hiking, walking, bird watching, etc. Below is a list of places that you must explore during your visit to Monte Vista:
- Monte Vista Downtown – Explore antique shops, Mexican restaurants and galleries.
- Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge – Watch migratory birds and wildlife
- Los Caminos Antiguos Scenic and Historic Byway – Monte Vista makes an ideal destination to explore the scenic and historic byway. It traces upper Rio Grande River meandering through the fertile San Luis Valley.
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve – It's home to the North America's tallest sand dunes surrounded by scenic mountains. It's a must visit place whenever you come to Monte Vista.
- Rio Grande National Forest – Indulge in skiing, biking and hiking in the Rio Grande National Park.
Monte Vista makes an ideal destination for a summer getaway with family and friends. So, plan your itinerary now and explore this beautiful city.
|share||like 1||report||8 views|