Texas is famous for being a larger-than-life place, and if you’re trying to move a big tour group around, you’ll soon find out why. Travel distances are long, comfort and convenience are critical, and well organized, efficient services are absolutely essential.
If you’re responsible for moving a large group around Texas, we’d like to give you some very basic but useful advice:
• Stick to top quality services – Any experienced group organizer will tell you that El Cheapo travel isn’t even worth thinking about. This is a state the size of France, and cattle class simply isn’t an option.
• You need a do-everything service – There is absolutely nothing less efficient and or more likely to go off the rails and cost extra money than using multiple service providers.
• When it comes to road transport, get the best coaches – If you’re moving around by road in Texas, you need comfort, convenience and high-quality transportation.
By way of example – There’s a bus charter service in Dallas called Lone Star Coaches. This is the regional market leader for charter bus companies in Dallas, and they’re a virtual template of all the services you need travelling around Texas.
This is a brief overview of this company and their services:
• Airport pickups.
• Go-anywhere services for all types of groups, including weddings, casino events, business groups, church groups, social groups, seniors, and more.
• All types of groups catered for, including handicapped services.
• Top of the range coaches with all amenities on board.
• Straightforward, easy booking services.
• Competitive prices.
• Very efficient customer service.
• Excellent reputation for safety and quality of service.
• Fort Worth and Dallas bus charters, including surrounding regions.
If you’re somehow getting the impression that this is a one stop shop for any kind of charter group transportation in Dallas, you’re quite right. This is exactly the quality of service you need for group travel in Texas.
Before you spend a cent on your trip, start with the best. Visit their website here at www.lonestarcoaches.com and talk to them directly. You’ll be very glad you did.