How to Find Discounted Hotel Rooms Alamosa
As summer season approaches, most of us start scouring the internet for finding hotel deals and discounts, so that we could spend some leisurely time exploring our dream destination and strengthening the bond of love with family and friends.
So, where are you up to this season? I'm going to Alamosa, first attending a business meeting and then spending the weekend exploring this unique geographical setting. I chose to spend my weekend here because it is home to the North America's tallest sand dunes. Actually, San Luis is a desert valley, with Rio Grande River meandering through the sand dunes surrounded by mountains. I'm an outdoor enthusiast; plus have to spend a Friday in this city on a business meeting. It came as a natural choice.
Room rates here begin at almost $200 a night, and for a bigger and well equipped room with a beautiful view of outside and parking, it gets more expensive. As I had made an advanced reservation, the cost is quite less. Plus, I got a hotel deal, which further reduced the cost of lodging. I'm going to share some tips with you on how to find discounted hotels rooms Alamosa. I figured these out on my own; so, you can also rely on these to save few bucks on your next booking. Here you go:
- Sharing a room will be easy on your pocket. If you're traveling with friends, I suggest you to share the room instead of booking separate rooms for each of you. The benefits are obvious. You save money on lodging that could be spent on exploring a new attraction. Plus, you get to know people more when you share a room.
- No worries, even if you're traveling with family. Plan ahead and make an advanced booking. Do not book in peak season. Why? This is because you have to pay more than its actual cost. Plus, you may have to compromise on the facilities.
- Travel in groups. You will easily find discount hotels Alamosa, if you travel in groups. Enquire with them before making a booking. Don't hesitate in negotiating the prices. Most hotels offer flat discounts or some additional services for group bookings.
- Joining a loyalty program is another way to keep lodging costs low. This is mutually beneficial for hotels and guests. Hotels get their regular customers and guests accumulate points on their stay at the hotel, which can be redeemed. Members also enjoy preferences over non-members.
- Consider motels on highways. No longer are they for truckers who need a small room to spend a night before they restart. Motels nowadays offer excellent services and well equipped rooms with all smart essentials. Many motels on the US Highway 160 are renovated properties, constructed to meet the needs of modern travelers.
- Check with your banks if they offer any discounts or redeemable points when paying via credit cards. Ultimately, these points are accumulating in your account which can be redeemed later on.
Spending a vacation doesn't have to expensive all the time. Choose your options carefully and travel without burning a hole in your pocket.