How to choose a children's camp?
Every parent have different objectives, choosing a camp for your child. Some parents would like their children to have found new friends; others emphasize hatoff the learning a new language; some people think that by trine busy with more important. Audi on to every parent wants their children to have fun and be safe in the hands reliably.
Here are some questions that can be discussed with the head of the camp, so to be able to adopt the philosophy of the Coleman tents and the ties to be more about the camp on,facility. Parents should decide what factors are important to them and their children.
With at RT
Would you like your child to participate with other children with at competitions? Or you before to read to your child in a limited physical to load or they resist him by cauldrons?
We at p on religion
If a camp has a religious background or accent, those values, rituals and beliefs, it is likely to be presented in its races on the row. If the camp is a non-denominational, knots on what they give more hatoff the and how it affects to stay in the camp. Ask what the religion of the majority of children is.
Hos on schemefor at beginning you to ask to look at the video from the camp
1. Distance to water (how far the area of water from buildings and playgrounds?)
2. Dwelling on the premises (tents, cabins or dormitories? How many children in whom on those?)
3. Van on me and toilet (on floor in a block in anyone on those?)
4. Food (how many times a day, the system (for, buffet)?)
5. Children are removed in their com at max yourself, or camp staff is doing this? By teaching staff here you can ties to be the real center of the camp.
The camp must also to request that parents for on lily profile indicating medical counter to Kazan and characteristics of the child. What is included in the price?
• Accommodation (days / nights)
• Materials with on rainy inventory
• Conducting entertainment
|share||like 2||report||53 views|