Enjoy a Safe and Comfortable Journey with Calgary Limo Services
Calgary is known as the largest city in Alberta and a great eastern starting point to the Rocky Mountains. There are plenty of places to see in and around Calgary, whether you’re in town for business or leisure. If you want a convenient, safe, and comfortable way to get around, consider hiring a local limo service. Driving around Calgary can be complicated for a visitor as the city itself is divided into four quadrants: southwest, southeast, northwest, and northeast, with a dense downtown that is surrounded by inner city neighbourhoods laid out on a grid that is roughly 30 to 40 blocks. Hiring a chauffeured limo is the best way to maximize your time here, especially if you want to see the city’s highlights.
Calgary limo services can be booked online, and you can arrange your itinerary with the limo company in advance for a more organized trip. When planning your visit, be sure not to include some of these neighbourhoods of interest in your itinerary:
- Forest Lawn International Avenue – This is Calgary's hub for Lebanese, Central American, and Vietnamese eateries. It is known for its pawnshops, too. If you want to enjoy the nightlife, consider hiring a limo so you don’t have to worry about driving home.
- 17th Avenue and the Beltline – The super popular 17th Avenue is a hip area with a wide range of eclectic shops, pubs, boutiques, and restaurants.
- Mission – This is similar to 17th Avenue and the Beltline with many interesting shops and restaurants, sans the late night venues.
- Kensington – This is among Calgary's shopping neighbourhoods on the north part of downtown along Bow River. It features a Bohemian feel with its selection of restaurants and coffee shops. Bring your limo and driver if you intend to enjoy some retail therapy.
- Bridgeland – Chic apartments, an old world charm, and posh sops make this neighbourhood distinctive as an urban revitalization area located northeast of downtown Calgary. It can be a great starting point to Telus Spark and Calgary Zoo.
- Inglewood – Let your limo chauffeur takes you to the oldest neighbourhood in Calgary where you can experience some of the city's culturally influenced areas. It has a wide range of stores for almost anything, including galleries, antiques, and boutiques.
Calgary's sprawl of outdoor suburbs is also home to parks, shopping venues, and other facilities that are scattered around the area. You can easily explore them and go from one place to another when you hire a professional limo service.
About the author:This article is written by Aman Dhaliwal, who is the owner of Quest Limos. Quest Limos is the best limo service provider in Calgary providing the most hassle-free transportation experience. Their Calgary limo services can take you to and from the airport, weddings, business meetings, social dinners, and from one club to the next.
|share||like 7||report||38 views|