followers view all
|everten is not in any groups|
|glassware australia, glassware online, wine glasses, wine glasses online, champagne glasses, dinner sets online|
Buying Tips for Non Stick Cookware
Non-stick cookware introduced ease and convenience in cooking. They are easy to use and make cleanup a breeze. They are designed with special surfaces that keep food from sticking to the pan, even without oil. Are you looking to reduce grease and fat from your diet? Then you need non-stick cookware, as it allows you to fry food with little to no oil.
Do take note that not all non-stick cookware are of the same quality. In many cases, you get what you pay for. If you want to buy non-stick cookware, here are some tips that could help you select and purchase a high-quality product:
1. Look for three layers of non-stick coating. The price of non-stick cookware largely depends on the composition of the interior coating and the number of coating layers. There are more non-stick pots and pans that use branded or patented coating for better non-stick capabilities. Look for three layers of non-stick coating to ensure a high-quality product. A surface that seems a little rough indicates two layers (or sometimes only one layer of coating). Look for a smoother surface with a matte finish, and avoid shiny ones.
2. Check the weight. Non-stick coating is commonly applied on aluminium, a material that is known as an excellent conductor. Heavy pans have thick aluminium. Cast aluminium is heavier and thicker than stamped ones, so it is less likely to warp, even when exposed to extremely high temperatures. Be sure that you can handle the weight of the pan before you buy it.
3. If you are looking for non stick cookware that can be used in the oven, look for something that can withstand at least 177 degrees Celsius. If the cookware does not indicate that it is oven-safe, then there must be a reason. Remember that the handles can melt in the oven if they are not made of the right materials.
More Considerations to Keep in Mind When Buying Non-stick Cookware:
1. It is not ideal to use non-stick cookware for browning and searing. It is not recommended for cooking on high heat, too.
2. Not every non-stick cookware is dishwasher safe. Be sure to read the maintenance information on the packaging to see if it is okay to put your non-stick cookware in the dishwasher. If you prefer to use the dishwasher for cleaning pots and pans, find non-stick cookware that is dishwasher safe.
About The Author:
Everten is Australia's leading online retailer of kitchenware, cookware, knives, Bake ware, tableware and dishes. They presently emphasize in excess of 8000 items. Some of their most adored incredibly famous brands fuse Scanpan, Riedel, Le Creuset, Global, Wusthof, Breville, Cuisinart and Leifheit.
|share||like 3||report||37 views|