followers view all
following view all
|saanvis2 is not in any groups|
|I am Professional writer, editor and blogger,I really like to spend my full time to write new idea which i thing. I am online marketing expert and technology enthusiast. I has been using the internet since the days of Usenet and the AOL walled gardens. Away from the computer, I enjoys horse riding and fly fishing and traveling.
7 tips of finding deals and discounts on car rental
There are many times, when a person would be required to hire a car for any purpose. It could be for a joy ride with the family, a long drive with a girlfriend or for any business meeting. Whatever, be the need for hiring a car rental service, everyone does look for various types of deals and discounts that would help them to save a good amount of money on the car hire. This means, apart from enjoying the ride, the person can also save some money in the process.
Tips to getting the best deal on car rentals
1. Searching multiple places to avail cheap prices – With intense competition around, there are plenty of car rental companies that have been offering fabulous discounts and offers on the web. All the person needs to do is to search thoroughly to find a reputed company that is known for quality service and offers discounts on the booking.
2. Avoiding insurance to purchase much ahead of time: Buying insurance from the counter could prove to be an expensive affair while renting a car. In case, the person already has an existing insurance, then it is better to avoid it as the car rental vendors, try to push their insurance heavily. Moreover, if the rental insurance is required, then it would be better to purchase it before time to save a good amount of money.
3. Avoiding one-way rentals: Huge fees are involved while renting a car for a one-way trip. This is because; the car rental agencies need to adjust the inventory levels or has to pay someone for driving the car back. It is to be understood that the longer distance covered, the more becomes costly the fee. Hence, a two-rental would be much more advisable.
4. Avoiding renting from airports – Airport car rental might sound convenient, however, they do charge more than the off-airport locations. Hence, it would be wise to avail affordable car rental by just taking a taxi to the location next the airport, instead of renting it directly from the terminal.
5. Avoiding hidden fees: There could plenty of hidden fees that might come with the car rental. This can include mileage fees, gas fees and smoking fees. In case, the vehicle is non-smoking, then the person should avoid smoking in the rental. The vehicle needs to be filled with the appropriate gas level before returning it. Mileage limitations should be checked, since some vendors might have stringent limits such as out of country/state provisions. These limitations should be checked before leaving the rental counter.
6. Looking for offers and discounts – Most car rental companies offer discount codes and offers periodically. This is likely to save the person a good percentage of money from the booking.
7. Renting a small car: Small cars usually cost much less than the bigger ones. By downgrading the class or car size, it is possible to save a significant amount of money. Also, it would be better to take along only the necessary luggage and a car to fit the number of passengers.
http://www.nationalcarcenter.com/ provides all type of information related to car rental, including tips to save money.
|share||like 4||report||69 views|