followers view all
following view all
|samrojseo is not in any groups|
Trends in Sacramento California Real Estate
It is not very surprising that a lot of people want to live in Sacramento, CA. It’s an ideal place to raise a family because of its beautiful climate and setting. Additionally, the current Sacramento California real estate trend seems to be very ideal for property buyers and sellers.
For those thinking of setting up their residence in Sacramento, here are some vital information you need to know:
· There are more than 14,078 single family homes, and several condos, land and investment properties in Sacramento, Downtown Sacramento, East Sacramento, Landpark, Laguna, Elk Grove, Pocket/Greenhaven, and Natomas for sale.
· The number of houses listed for sale usually hovered around 1,000 plus units, from April to October, 2014, except in September which only listed 652 houses. Houses sold during the same period averaged 1,200 units except in September saw only 415 units sold.
· Prices of real estate on the same period (April to October 2014) went from a low of $291 per square feet in September to a high of $738 per square feet in July.
Here are some Sacramento real estate figures that may help you make a decision on whether or not to buy a property:
· The current total inventory is about 1,700 units which is higher by about 4 per cent from the previous year.
· The median list price is around $229,900 per unit which has decreased to $225,000 or 2 per cent from over a year ago.
· The average size of the house sold here is around 1,415 square feet, which is up from 1,385 or 2 per cent from the previous year.
· The average price per square feet is around $155, which is up from $151 or 3 per cent over the past year.
· Currently, Sacramento is one of the fastest developing residential communities in California. Families are choosing Sacramento as the place to build their home since it has excellent schools, great business opportunities, and a wonderful environment.
There are many people who are staking their claim in Sacramento real estate. That is why the trend as far as real estate sales prices are concerned is going up.
If an Elk Grove realtor tries to convince you to buy a residential property here that is because he is confident about the performance of the market. He knows that Sacramento has been considered as the 21st out of 100 other metro areas in the country as far as the high tech job market is concerned.
If you are looking for a place to call home, or are just looking for an investment opportunity, this is the perfect time to buy a house in Sacramento while prices are still very affordable. In the coming years, the prices will go up significantly.
The Rigley Realty Group is a trustworthy unit of 500 real estate agents since 2005. If you are looking for Roseville California real estate or want to more information about Elk Grove realtor then visit to www.rigleyrealtygroup.com
|share||like 6||report||86 views|