followers view all
following view all
|samrojseo is not in any groups|
Roseville CA Real Estate Market Trends
It would make sense for people to want to own a residential property in Roseville, California. Currently, the Roseville CA real estate market looks very attractive to home buyers.
There are a total of 48,223 homes comprising of 32,797 family and 15,425 non-family properties in Roseville, California as of October 2014.
If you are thinking of buying a home here, here are some relevant Roseville California real estate statistics you need to consider:
· There are currently 607 active listings in Roseville, California. The most affordable property has a price tag of $318,000 for a 3-bedroom home and 1,600 square feet of living space. At the other end is a home with 4 bedrooms, with an area 2,500 square feet. It is listed for $490,000. In Roseville California, the average price is $197 per square feet.
· There are currently 607 resale and new homes in Roseville on Trulia, including 11 open houses, as well as 263 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction, or bank-owned phases of the foreclosure process.
· The average listing price for homes for sale in Roseville CA was $406,128 for the week ending November 12, which represents an increase of 1.9%, or $7,768. Popular neighborhoods in Roseville include Johnson Ranch and Blue Oaks, with average listing prices of $477,676 and $389,933.
The implications of these figures for property buyers are as follows:
· The total number of houses sold in August 2014 is 220, with an increase of about 15.7 per cent from the previous month and 20 per cent in the same period of the previous year. The median sold price is $369,000, an increase of 2.5 per cent over the previous month and 5.4 per cent from the previous year.
· The average price per square foot a year ago was only $192, but now, it has gone up to $197. It appears that real estate prices in Roseville are also increasing just like most of the real estate properties in all of California. Any Sacramento realtor can easily see this and consider it an excellent opportunity for homebuyers.
From the statistics shown above, it can be easily seen that the price range of properties in Roseville, California are continuously rising, although it’s still affordable. But since real estate prices are on the rise, it’s a wise idea to invest now.
In fact, experts believe prices may go up to more than $200 per square feet in the near future. Don’t wait until the prices skyrocket before you make a decision. Find a good real estate agent and look at properties in Roseville today.
The Rigley Realty Group is a trustworthy unit of 500 real estate agents since 2005. If you are looking for Roseville California real estate or want to more information about Elk Grove realtor then visit to www.rigleyrealtygroup.com
|share||like 8||report||119 views|