Philip Reitcheck | greentrees

Known HYIP Scams Update 9/2012

Sep 27th 2012 at 10:00 AM

Here is the list of the most recent known HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs) scams (non paying programs) as of 9/26/2012.

Absolutions                                  
Airline Finance
Angelprofit
Asian Invest Group
Banque Commerce
Basebucks
BestChoiceHYIP
Bestmyfunds
BricsForex
Bviuion
Capitalnx
Clockworkinvestment
Cobex Talent
Dividend Service
DolceInvest
Edward Brown Investments
E-sailer
E-worldcash
Favomarket
Favoren
Flatron Cash
Fx-Interest
FxTradersbank
Gainfund
GearsOfProfit
Gen2.biz
Genesisfonds
GeniusFunds
Hourly Maker
Hugmoney
Iforexllc
KBSO
Lakewood Trading
Liberty Reserve Bank
Major Barter
MINT
Moneycare
No Risk Investment
Nocrisis
Novalex Finance
Oilforextrading
ONIS Group
ONISgroup
Principal Return
Privateholdinginv
Profit-Trust
Pro-Stoic
Quickly-Trade
Reallytrade
RProfits
SCinvesting
Safe Risk
Setinvest
Smarty Fund
StableCredits
Stoic-Capital
Sts-Gold
The Stoic
Top Commerce
Top-for-money
TradeCenterBank
Tradedfund
Urgen Capital Group
We Earn You Earn
Wulu Invest
Yen Stock

I will try and keep your updated once a month on known HYIP "non paying" programs.


Tips to Help Protect Yourself from  HYIP Scams:

  • Always check that the HYIP program you are interested in is still "paying" it members, before you join.  You can check on HYIP programs by going to sites like - http://www.hyipcore.com/ ,  http://www.hyip.com/ and http://www.hyipoke.com/.
  • Always make it your first priority to withdraw your original investment money as soon as possible, and reinvest only your profits.  This is how you can help protect your original money.  It is much safer to invest "house" money they yours.
  • I never invest more the $400 into any HYIP program.   It is much easier to earn your $400 back than lets say $5,000.
  • I never reinvest more than 75% of my profits.  I always try to withdraw the remaining 25% back into my payment processor.  Remember it is almost always the "greedy" members that get "burnt" on these type of programs. 
  • Stay away from HYIP programs the offer more that 5% daily earnings.  These are almost always Panzi Scams, as there are NO known Internet investments that can pay that high of a return. 
  • Most HYIP programs that offer between 3%  to 5% daily earnings on small investments are also possible Panzi Scams, but should continue to pay out for 3 to 6 months. before they stop and disappear.
  • HYIP programs that pay between .5% to 2% daily earnings on small investments are the most reliable programs, as these earnings can be sustainable for years.
  • Try to invest into new programs as opposed to concentrating all your investment money into just one HYIP program for an extended amount of time (most paying HYIP programs only last between 3 months to 3 years).


Philip Reitcheck
greentreesmlm@gmail.com

1 comments
Please to comment
Oct 9th 2013 at 6:59 AM by marty
thx for sharing
   

sign in

Username
Password
Remember Me


New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here