Jack Arseneault | fjworld
A fool at forty is a fool indeed. http://adf.ly/5MJqX

Is it time to get in on Natural Gas futures?

Mar 9th 2012 at 9:59 AM

Being an investor since 1982 and living in a resources rich country it's natural for me to think about the value of ...Natural Gas. Canada is the world’s third-largest producer and exporter of natural gas.

If you don't know Natural Gas, click on the following link and check it out.

Let me Google that for you

For the purpose of this article I am talking about the fuel we use to burn in vehicle, heating, power generation, etc.

I am seeing a disproportionate pricing concern for Natural Gas. The North American ecomonies are experiencing a glut but that is not the case in the rest of the world. It is only a matter of short time before we start to see some steady increase in the total world demand for Natural Gas. That demand will drive prices up.

I play with ETF and I have witnessed contract prices go from more than $12.00 to less than $2.50 in the last few years until today.

In my experience the best time to get the best price for a valuable commodity is when noboby wants it. That is happening today so I am now long on Natural Gas pricing.

Horizons BetaPro NYMEX Natural Gas Bull Plus ETF (HNU)

Update: May 15th 2012 at 1:10 PM by fjworld

In the last 2 month since I posted this article, Natural Gas dropped below $2.00 and came back up to $2.50 Indications are that the price will now start an up trend. Checkout the link I provided if you want to monitor an investment based on Natural Gas.

Update: Oct 2nd 2012 at 1:05 PM by fjworld

If you have been playing the Natural Gas market you should be in profit. Upward movement has been strong in the last few weeks. I am noticing a Natural Gas price trend similar to what happened with crude oil a few years ago. In the provided link, have a look at the last 3 month graph. Update: October 24, 2012 I just realized that I had spammed my own article. So going forward I will add updates at the bottom of this article and not use the post comment for updates.

Apr 6th 2012 at 6:23 AM by roohullah33
yes you are right there also price increasing in south asia
Apr 6th 2012 at 6:12 AM by roohullah33