USB Duplicators – Facts You Need To Know About Them
There are many benefits of making use of USB duplicators of data transferring and copying technology for your needs. But before you depend upon this system for your data processing needs, be sure you know all facts about this technology. Here is a basic round up of all you need to know about this amazing technology.
· As independent operating devices, USB duplicators can be used copy large amounts of data quickly and effectively to many flash drives simultaneously.
· When it comes to accuracy of the data being copied, these devices allow for bit by bit comparison between source data and the copied files. There cannot be a better way to showcase the precision with which these devices work.
· USB duplicators work without the need of a computer host and are available with a huge range of configurations that you can choose from on the basis of your specific needs. They are typically, but not only, available in 7, 11, 13, and 15 target configurations, enabling large batch generation copying at any given time. With data transfer speeds up to 33MB per second
· When it comes to the user interface, USB duplicators typically offer a 4-button control panel and a full-fledged LCD screen for managing the programming. They also feature synchronous and advanced asynchronous duplication to optimize efficiency.
· These devices are compatible with the latest USB versions. But this doesn’t mean that if your computer is running on USB 3.0, the duplicator will still work perfectly for you.
· Using the device is extremely easy. The operator simply needs to connect the USB drive with the source files to the duplicator and connect blank devices in the free slots. You will next be prompted to select target devices following which, your data and details of all the connected drives will show up on your computer. All you need to do next is to give the command and your data will be copied in a breeze.
· A USB Flash duplicator can detect and support two modes of copying - Synchronous (where all USB flash drives are copied to simultaneously) and Asynchronous (USB flash drives are copied independently of each other).
· USB duplicators also feature a ‘copy +compare’ functionality that allows you to copy the data and immediately make a bit by bit comparison with the source to test for accuracy. This allows you to ensure that files copied are authentic and correct. You can even format USB drives with these duplicators.
USB duplicators offer an amazing way for people to accentuate their data copying and dissemination experience. USB drives are much more reliable data storage devices than CDs and DVDs and are economical too. So if you are planning a marketing strategy and would like to get your presentations and data out to prospective clients, giving it away in USB drives is a good idea. USB duplicators can help you manage the task of creating copies of your original presentation data in a jiffy. Visit Solstice-inc.com to know more.
About The Author
Jules Cooper is an expert in data storage and copying technology and likes to write many interesting articles and blogs, helping people understand the concept and make the best of the methods available in the market for the purpose. She recommends Solstice-inc.com as the best name to trust for USB duplicators, hard drive erasers, degaussers and more.