Tips to play with online games
Online games are use to make fun, enjoy or entertainment. Everyone likes to play video games in their free time. Doesn’t matter how much old you are everyone have one with online video games. These games also connect t each other by playing games through internet. Mostly kids have fun with the online games and easily connect with others. Agario game is the online video game, you can play it with other players through internet and you can cheat them by agar io hacking tool. But kids should also know about the risk condition and know how to handle those situations such as they shouldn’t disclose their personal information to their fellow gamers and avoid posting pictures of themselves. If any player harassing them then they should know what to do.
On the basis of content and rating, The Entertainment Software rating board divides the game as follows:
· Digital Download: These can be downloaded to the mobile, tablet, console PC or laptop. Most of the consoles such as Xbox 360, Playstation 4 have their own online market for downloading the games.
· Boxed games: These games needs to purchase online or stores which comes in disc or cartridge. You can play these games on PC, console or handheld devices.
· “Free-to-play” and “freemium”: These games don’t need to purchase or any subscription fees, these games are supported by advertisements. Only limited portion of these you play free of cost but to access other content and feature you have to pay some amount.
· Mobile storefronts: You can download these games on your mobile, tablet, or other handheld device from the online marketplace by using credit card, debit card, mobile phone balance or e-wallet.
· Social networking games: These types of games are played from social networking sites like facebook and users share it with their friends and others by their social networking account.
· Subscription: These games are play by the user after paying its subscription fees for certain time.
Tips for parents to protect their kids from game’s risky condition
· Keep your machine protected from unwanted things: Keep your computer’s security activates by a firewall, antivirus and anti spyware.
· Protect game account by long and strong password: Password of your kid’s game account should be long and that much strong so that no one can break it easily. Password should contain minimum eight letters which made with special character, lower case and upper case letter.
· Support your kids: Involved in the games with your kids and stay open with them so that they feel comfortable tell you about any uncomfortable condition.
· Be sure with the rating of game: Before providing games to your kid to play check about game. Is that game good for your child or not, is it appropriate game with the age of your child. Check the ratings of game from Entertainment Rating Software Board.
· Teach your kids how to handle inappropriate conditions: Ask them for keeping the record of all the conversation and tell them about block option. Read the instructions or terms and services for filing a complaint against other players.