Switching from Apple Mail to Outlook? MBOX Converter Tool Can Help!
Apple Mail is a free, built-in mailing platform on Macintosh Operating System. If you switching to Windows OS for any reason and wish to utilize Outlook services, then how to move Apple Mail messages to Outlook would probably the question in your mind! Here, we are going to discuss 3 simple steps that will help to move emails from Apple Mail into MS Outlook for Windows.
Step 1: Locate MBOX Files for Apple Mail
The email database of every message folder in Mac mail gets saved into MBOX file. By default, these MBOX files get saved at “/Users/<username>/library/Mail”. Now, because these files cannot be read or imported into Outlook, you need to Convert MBOX Files to Outlook PST file format that is supported by the Windows version of Outlook.
Step 2: Copy MBOX Messages to PST
For error-free and simplified MBOX to PST conversion, it is recommended to opt for a third party tool. With the help of MBOX Converter tool, it is possible to migrate messages from Apple Mail into Outlook.
Here is a list of advantages that can be availed with this tool:
• Multiple MBOX files can be converted into PST, EML, and MSG file format.
• Emails with attachments and other metadata will be exported from MBOX to PST.
• Large sized PST file can be divided into small parts using the Split PST feature.
• For single mail saved as EML or MSG file, there are naming conventions to manage them.
Step 3: Open PST into Outlook 2013
When you are done with MBOX Converter process, the last step is to open the PST file into MS Outlook.
• Go to File menu, and choose “Open and Export” from the navigation bar.
• Choose “Open Outlook Data File” and select the PST file from machine.
• Select the PST file and click OK.
MBOX to PST Conversion uitlity following these simple steps, it is possible to swiftly migrate the messages from Apple Mail into Outlook for Windows.