followers view all
following view all
SQT Training in Noida – Learn Software Quality Assurance and Selenium Testing and Stay Ahead of the Times
An SQT Training in Noida helps aspirants learn the fundamental to advanced concepts of software quality assurance. Software testing has progressed from just finding bugs and reporting them. It figures in a larger scheme of things. It encompasses the design, database development, technical architecture phases as well. Software testers are stakeholders in the design process, given that their functional inputs help understand if the solution is testable, maintainable and scalable.
Why choose Selenium?
When taking up a testing course, candidates can ask the training institute to include the Selenium course as well. Selenium is an open source test automation tool. It is the tool of choice for thousands of automation testers worldwide. Currently, this testing tool is undergoing rapid adoption by all information technology companies. The tool itself is a mode of red shift, aided by the constant improvements and enhancements of a worldwide developer community.
Benefits of Selenium for organizations
The following information assists aspirants in understanding why this tool is currently being adopted by organizations across sectors.
- Free and open source – There is no total-cost-of-ownership. Enhancements are made to the tool by a worldwide user community. It is a win-win situation for organizations who can grow this tool in association with others.
- Testing on AJAX/CSS applications – Selenium is among those robust and well-scripted tools that automate test creation on these applications.
- Multiple browser testing – If an application is made for multiple browser, Selenium makes it possible to automate testing on all browsers. This aspect reduces resource time and duplication of effort testing an application on all browsers.
- Record and playback – Test cases and execution runs can be recorded and later re-run. The recorded test cases can be used at a later stage if the need arises.
- Available in multiple languages – Test cases can be developed using multiple languages and saved in the same. For instance, if someone wants to write Ruby scripts, they can do so, and save these test cases in Ruby.
- Simulates user experience – This tool has the capability to mimic the user's experience interacting with the application with real-time scenarios.
- Integration – Tests can be run as part of the build. HTML reports can be generated and these reports sent to stakeholders.
Who can learn this tool?
|share||like 15||report||202 views|