followers view all
following view all
Salesforce Service Cloud – Learn the Hottest Cloud Computing Customer Service Technology
Salesforce service cloud is a cloud based CRM application. Using this application, ERP consultants help companies provide answers to their customers in an efficient and streamlined fashion. Combining personalized collaboration, knowledge sharing, predictive intelligence, and personalized service, Service Cloud is the front running ERP module for optimum customer service management.
Some of the sub-specialties of this cloud based tool are:
Comprehensive customer service
· Communities – Lets customers collaborate amongst themselves and with others. Creates a seamless environment for knowledge sharing, dissemination and innovation harvesting.
· Knowledge – Enables searching of knowledge from the well-structured database. Lets customers get what they need in quick time.
· Mobile – Allows management of service cloud cases with a fast and dynamic customer service platform.
· Multichannel - Predictive intelligence powers optimum customer service.
· Personalized Service - Customers want personable attention. Being able to meet these demands dictates the fortunes of a company.
· Agent console - In a matter of clicks, agents can access information about a customer. Customizable layouts enable design of the console to expedite tasks and improve efficiency.
Career and job profile of Salesforce service cloud consultants
Given the immense potential of this cloud based interactive software application, there is a requirement of Service Cloud personnel or consultants. Such professionals work with customers to understand and analyze their requirements. Based on this analysis, they develop project designs. Consultants work with all stakeholders in the organization including solution architects, engagement managers, and internal developers.
Strong communication skills would be a prerequisite for being able to participate effectively in Business Process Review meetings. To interact with a customer and align their business needs with the Service Cloud offering, one needs to have strong domain insights and an expert level functional knowledge of the application. Therefore, aspirants can expect to transform into complete professionals only at an Industrial Training Institute.
Consultants will also develop technical requirements for software engineers to build out solutions for business requirements. During roll-out, there could be a need to produce training manuals and documentation.
The Future of Salesforce
According to Bloomberg’s Businessweek top 50 list, Salesforce is at No. 2. This CRM platform is competing against Oracle’s and Microsoft’s products. In the past three years, this organization’s stock has risen more than 170%. The rumor is that more cloud computing applications are going to be added to the portfolio. There are ideas to launch into areas such as human resources, online marketing, software for sales etc. Traditionally, Salesforce has supplied its services to smaller and mid-sized companies. But now this trend is changing. Now even bigger companies are moving onto this platform.
For More Info Click Here :-- Salesforce Service cloud - Multisoft Systems
|share||like 7||report||178 views|